What is global warming?

Mar 8, 2020
What happened to climate change ... is no longer news?
Sooner rather than later, a more real and palpable threat appears on the scene and takes the role of Climate Change.
The appearance of Covid-19 has united the world in a desperate search for a vaccine and we are attentive to the words of scientists.
Climate change did not achieve this. The politicization, the exaggerations, the lack of clear signs of their presence in everyday life; They have relegated him to the background. Those who have a say in this ... will have to rethink their performance and regain credibility.

Mar 10, 2020
I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to say so I'm not going to argue. I would, however, like you to realize that the coronavirus outbreak is only being blown up because it's an election year in the US. I understand that Climate change could have been used for political gain instead, but epidemics are much easier to gain political brownie points from. A virus incites panic and hysteria, especially among people who aren't familiar with it. Panic makes it much easier to gain support with emotion rather than logic. While climate change is far more dangerous than the current coronavirus outbreak, it's easier for people to pretend it's far away. In comparison, they see a virus as a much more immediate threat. On top of that, solutions for climate change are expensive. When you put thought into it, the money is worth spending. The issue is, the average American isn't willing to put thought into it. They just see that it's expensive and that their taxes would likely be raised to accommodate the cost. That makes climate change a lot harder to champion with policies, and a lot harder to use as a campaign strategy.

ASK THE COMMUNITY