200,000 Americans could die of temperature-related causes each year if global warming hits 3 C

Sep 8, 2023
Visit site
I seriously doubt that 200,000 Americans will die from temperature-related causes if global warming hits 3 C. They will adapt, like they have always done. The suggestion that we can control global warming is ridiculous. If we reduced the output of co2 to zero, it would have very little effect on global warming. If the sun keeps shining, we will have global warming. Period! Actually, the shift in the earth's orbit around the sun will reverse the global warming, and I think it will happen before we reach 3 degrees Celsius.

I seriously doubt that 200,000 Americans will die from temperature-related causes if global warming hits 3 C. They will adapt, like they have always done. The suggestion that we can control global warming is ridiculous. If we reduced the output of co2 to zero, it would have very little effect on global warming. If the sun keeps shining, we will have global warming. Period! Actually, the shift in the earth's orbit around the sun will reverse the global warming, and I think it will happen before we reach 3 degrees Celsius.
36k/ year are not adapting now and in the future you'll have an older population.

The article covers your part on adapting also "However, cities that adapt to the heat, for instance by increasing access to air-conditioning (AC), could reduce these deaths by 28%"