Every 2.4 million years, Mars tugs on Earth so hard it changes the ocean floor

Jan 15, 2023
Visit site
A new geological study suggests that Mars' gravitational field pulls the Earth closer to the sun over cycles lasting millions of years, warming our climate.

Every 2.4 million years, Mars tugs on Earth so hard it changes the ocean floor : Read more
Mars asserts its influence measured in millions of years; what other strange things occur from this sort of situation?
It could be that in the span of millions of years, every so often, something not even imagined takes place in the neighboring cosmos.
My imagination sees Mars "waking up" in such an event. Transforming quickly into an active planet, including volcanic awakening. Meanwhile the entire solar system appears to be affected by these phenomena.
I think it's happened before many times and we may be just right in circumstance, to witness an upheaval appearing in the time slot discussed.
Wouldn't that be just our luck, what an ego crusher. We are not only not all that, but the built-in arrogance of the human frame would also evaporate spontaneously.

Reactions: DAR
Mar 13, 2024
Visit site
Mar 13, 2024
Visit site
Every time I read "millions of years" on these posts, I just laugh because if they base their dating on Darwin, they are totally off base. According to the Bible, the universe was created a little over 6 thousand years ago, around 4004 BC... chronologies based on research by PhDs in math, science, geology, chemistry, geophysics, et al have a provable time table, and certainly not based on man coming from slime or apes. Man likes to think he has all the answers, but look at the mess the world is in... where is all their knowledge to make things better... what they believe in is unprovable theories and hypotheses .... even today, the call is out to get rid of combustible engines burning oil to go to electric cars, and then our utility companies ask us to cut back on usage of electricity during the summer because they don't have enough sources to supply what we need.... where are we going to get all this electricity to keep up with charging stations for millions of cars?? Man can only suggest, but God knows and He has a time table not known to our best scientists who only suppose to know. As we say in Texas, bless your little pea-picking heart. Just in case, I have advanced degrees in math and physics, so I'm in a position to know the weaknesses of the "theories" posted. We can't even cure illnesses on this planet.

Mar 13, 2024
Visit site
Every time I read "millions of years" on these posts, I just laugh because if they base their dating on Darwin, they are totally off base. According to the Bible, the universe was created a little over 6 thousand years ago, around 4004 BC... chronologies based on research by PhDs in math, science, geology, chemistry, geophysics, et al have a provable time table, and certainly not based on man coming from slime or apes. Man likes to think he has all the answers, but look at the mess the world is in... where is all their knowledge to make things better... what they believe in is unprovable theories and hypotheses .... even today, the call is out to get rid of combustible engines burning oil to go to electric cars, and then our utility companies ask us to cut back on usage of electricity during the summer because they don't have enoug
Every time I read "millions of years" on these posts, I just laugh because if they base their dating on Darwin, they are totally off base. According to the Bible, the universe was created a little over 6 thousand years ago, around 4004 BC... chronologies based on research by PhDs in math, science, geology, chemistry, geophysics, et al have a provable time table, and certainly not based on man coming from slime or apes. Man likes to think he has all the answers, but look at the mess the world is in... where is all their knowledge to make things better... what they believe in is unprovable theories and hypotheses .... even today, the call is out to get rid of combustible engines burning oil to go to electric cars, and then our utility companies ask us to cut back on usage of electricity during the summer because they don't have enough sources to supply what we need.... where are we going to get all this electricity to keep up with charging stations for millions of cars?? Man can only suggest, but God knows and He has a time table not known to our best scientists who only suppose to know. As we say in Texas, bless your little pea-picking heart. Just in case, I have advanced degrees in math and physics, so I'm in a position to know the weaknesses of the "theories" posted. We can't even cure illnesses on this planet.

h sources to supply what we need.... where are we going to get all this electricity to keep up with charging stations for millions of cars?? Man can only suggest, but God knows and He has a time table not known to our best scientists who only suppose to know. As we say in Texas, bless your little pea-picking heart. Just in case, I have advanced degrees in math and physics, so I'm in a position to know the weaknesses of the "theories" posted. We can't even cure illnesses on this planet.
Modern "science" if that's what you want to call it, is nothing but a satanic cult trying to get rid of God and destroy everything He made. From the make believe space and solar systems that are out there to the carbon dating saying the Earth is millions of years old no it isn't. I mean Nasa is a joke. They have a serpent tongue in their logo for a reason I think I read somewhere NASA stands for to deceive. My dad was a preacher and I remember growing up thinking either modern science is completely full of **** or the Bible is wrong and most of my life I thought the Bible was wrong but I've come to find out lately I was wrong. Everything we've been taught or brainwashed, however you want to put it, is wrong fabricated and just made up. The extent of the deceit is amazing. From all the fabricated fossils of dinosaurs that didn't exist to all the pictures of the solar system and all of it's a joke. The Earth wasn't here back then God didn't make it yet he made lights in the sky he didn't make these universes and solar systems and all this other garbage that they're suck at the taxpayers dry for. NASA gets 68 million a day. Really good reason to lie.

Mar 13, 2024
Visit site
Mars asserts its influence measured in millions of years; what other strange things occur from this sort of situation?
It could be that in the span of millions of years, every so often, something not even imagined takes place in the neighboring cosmos.
My imagination sees Mars "waking up" in such an event. Transforming quickly into an active planet, including volcanic awakening. Meanwhile the entire solar system appears to be affected by these phenomena.
I think it's happened before many times and we may be just right in circumstance, to witness an upheaval appearing in the time slot discussed.
Wouldn't that be just our luck, what an ego crusher. We are not only not all that, but the built-in arrogance of the human frame would also evaporate spontaneously.
Where do they come up with this garbage? How could they possibly know any of this on an imaginary planet millions of miles away that they can't touch smells anything. It's complete garbage people need to quit being so gullible and just believe in anything that some jerk says that says PhD by his name just because he went to some college doesn't mean he knows what he's talking about that just means he's probably a liar and got an agenda. There's no hope for people. I mean can people not think for themselves anymore I mean how could some scientists if that's what you want to call it on this imaginary round ball that we call Earth possibly know anything about some planet 100 million miles away? Without a teleport machine he doesn't know nothing. How could possibly some human on earth know anything about gravity on some other planet that they don't even have proof exists let alone what is gravitational pull is. How come people are so scared of saying how do you know that? And getting a real answer they just accept it from some idiot that has PhD by his name. First off even if it was real which it's not gravity you can't see it smell it touch it absolutely nothing you can't prove it exists how can you prove how strong it is on some planet 100 million miles away? People need to learn to use their brains a little bit and question so-called authority cuz you're probably getting lied to . And I almost guarantee it's costing you something. Money, freedom, Liberty, health Ronald Reagan said it the best don't be scared until you hear somebody knock on the door and say I'm from the government and I'm here to help. All of these people are paid to deceive you they are paid to lie to you they're putting these positions so people have respect for them and believe what they say but they're lying to you. It kind of freaks you out once your eyes start opening up and you start seeing it because then it gets bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger and you realize that everything you were taught since you were born have been lies. I kind of wish I could go back and not know but. They've had the cure for cancer for 50 or 60 years. But there's more money in treating it than there is for curing it. Look at how many people died because of that. They've had cars that could run on water for 30 40 years don't know exactly because they keep killing the people that design them. As soon as somebody comes up with a prototype they mysteriously die or disappear. look at all the damage to the environment that wouldn't have happened if that wasn't true. It's all designed to keep us sick dependent and controlled. They don't care about you or anything about you or your family they just want to take everything they can get from you and control you

Mar 13, 2024
Visit site
I could do a study and suggest that drinking motor oil is good for you. Does that mean it's true? Probably not. Do I suggest you to start drinking motor oil? Don't think so. Does their study mean anything? No. Shut up until you have proof and quit wasting everybody's time and lying to people and misleading. You see it all the time this such and such study suggests, I don't remember asking what they suggested and I imagine nobody else did either. Just anonymous people doing some stupid study that nobody knows anything about and couldn't prove if they wanted to but we're supposed to believe it. Nope those days are over

Mar 13, 2024
Visit site
A new geological study suggests that Mars' gravitational field pulls the Earth closer to the sun over cycles lasting millions of years, warming our climate.

Every 2.4 million years, Mars tugs on Earth so hard it changes the ocean floor : Read more
This is probably the dumbest thing I've heard all day.

Mar 13, 2024
Visit site
So, when is this going to happen?
Exactly where are we in this cycle?
There is no cycle all this is completely made up they have no way whatsoever to prove this because it doesn't exist. Quit being so gullible learn how to question people make them prove what they're saying because none of this is true and even if it was true they would have absolutely no way possible to prove it it's just some theory that some moron with a PhD by their name pulled out of their hind in and stuck it on the wall. It means nothing I mean this is probably the dumbest thing I've heard all day and that's saying a lot because I hear some pretty stupid things there's still time left in the day for somebody to beat it but I don't know it's going to be hard cuz this was pretty stupid. But think about it how would somebody know what happened 2 million years ago on a planet a million Miles away? How could they possibly know that? Just because somebody has PhD by their name doesn't mean they have superhuman powers most of them are pretty stupid

Jan 8, 2023
Visit site
The sentence, 'Due to this resonance, the Earth is pulled slightly closer to the sun by Mars' gravitational pull, meaning our planet is exposed to more solar radiation and hence has a warmer climate, before drifting backward again — all over a period of 2.4 million years.' I wonder if after all this drifting in and out, then does the Earth return every time, - to it's exact same outer orbit position? I'd hate to think we're slowly falling into the Sun because of Mars ! !

Jul 26, 2023
Visit site
Has anyone watched the Dr Willie Soon interview with Tucker Carlson? He's an astrophysicist and talked about what the sun is doing right now. This solar cycle has been a LOT more active than the last one. They last about 11 years. A lot more sunspot activity than usual. After the last one (low sunspot activity), I was expecting a minimum. This cycle is expected to peak earlier than originally thought in addition to high sunspot activity. Very interesting! Mars pulling Earth closer to the sun? I'll try not to laugh at you too loudly. Gravity is so bizarre; my favorite meme is, "There is no gravity - the earth sucks." More recently: "kindness is free - sprinkle that stuff everywhere."

FYI: Audobon caught and killed the birds he drew so he could draw them more accurately. He wasn't what you'd call a huge bird fan!

So nice that you greenies love whales so much that you don't do anything about the wind turbines! The sound from them is overloading their nervous systems.

The white zone is for the loading and unloading of passengers only. No parking.

Jan 15, 2023
Visit site
I can't imagine the level of education required to state the earth is 6000 years old.
Advanced degrees? Something's not quite right. Darwin was necessary to understand worldly science, which is increasingly under scrutiny. A person like Darwin, who questioned his own findings following years of investigation, is a dead end to science.
You are fond of mentioning God, yet your comments are not rational concerning several aspects of this thread.
You are not in position to advise a hamster.
Use common sense combined with biblical references. If you are lucky, the answers will be given to you. Humans cannot translate the divine parables or information directly; they must be illuminated by spiritual means.
The misunderstood time of the creation is an example. The earth is billions of years old. Obviously, we read only superficially and attribute the knowledge to rational application. For instance, in the beginning this earth could have been spinning at almost a still state, taking millions of years to complete an orbit. Even longer.
Creation is not 6000 years old. This seems to be a test of human brainpower, in which most fail miserably.

Apr 4, 2020
Visit site
The moderator needs to step in here and purge some comments. They are utterly useless.

As for the study about currents, how many cycles were in the database? I wonder because it would seem currents depend HIGHLY on the submarine terrain and the alignment of exposed continents. If the database is related to currents taking place in a different geological layout, those currents would not be so useful for application to the present.

Apr 22, 2020
Visit site
I can't imagine the level of education required to state the earth is 6000 years old.
Advanced degrees? Something's not quite right. Darwin was necessary to understand worldly science, which is increasingly under scrutiny. A person like Darwin, who questioned his own findings following years of investigation, is a dead end to science.
You are fond of mentioning God, yet your comments are not rational concerning several aspects of this thread.
You are not in position to advise a hamster.
Use common sense combined with biblical references. If you are lucky, the answers will be given to you. Humans cannot translate the divine parables or information directly; they must be illuminated by spiritual means.
The misunderstood time of the creation is an example. The earth is billions of years old. Obviously, we read only superficially and attribute the knowledge to rational application. For instance, in the beginning this earth could have been spinning at almost a still state, taking millions of years to complete an orbit. Even longer.
Creation is not 6000 years old. This seems to be a test of human brainpower, in which most fail miserably.
Gonzo & the Ranger are having a great competition right now. Please don't interrupt.

Apr 22, 2020
Visit site
The moderator needs to step in here and purge some comments. They are utterly useless.

As for the study about currents, how many cycles were in the database? I wonder because it would seem currents depend HIGHLY on the submarine terrain and the alignment of exposed continents. If the database is related to currents taking place in a different geological layout, those currents would not be so useful for application to the present.
Well the continents moved into their present configuration roughly 200 million years ago, so that should be good for about 83 usable cycles.

DAR

Mar 4, 2024
Visit site
Has anyone watched the Dr Willie Soon interview with Tucker Carlson? He's an astrophysicist and talked about what the sun is doing right now. This solar cycle has been a LOT more active than the last one. They last about 11 years. A lot more sunspot activity than usual. After the last one (low sunspot activity), I was expecting a minimum. This cycle is expected to peak earlier than originally thought in addition to high sunspot activity. Very interesting! Mars pulling Earth closer to the sun? I'll try not to laugh at you too loudly. Gravity is so bizarre; my favorite meme is, "There is no gravity - the earth sucks." More recently: "kindness is free - sprinkle that stuff everywhere."

FYI: Audobon caught and killed the birds he drew so he could draw them more accurately. He wasn't what you'd call a huge bird fan!

So nice that you greenies love whales so much that you don't do anything about the wind turbines! The sound from them is overloading their nervous systems.

The white zone is for the loading and unloading of passengers only. No parking.
😢

Latest posts