We are approaching the tipping point:' Marker for the collapse of key Atlantic current discovered

Oct 29, 2023
Visit site
i'm sure the 'experts' will find a way to weave the narrative of CO 2 from fossil fuels being the root cause of this. Oh - and it's racist as well. .. I'm sorry - homophobic as well.

Reactions: Ilium
Feb 12, 2024
Visit site
So, I suppose the evidence they found from the other times this occurred in prehistoric times were caused by humans using fossil fuels, right?

Feb 12, 2024
Visit site
What is disconcerting is that clearly the tipping point is a precursor of a new ice age and no one mentions that. We know that historically over the last few million years the earth went through cycles where about 80% of the time was an ice age.
The cycles appear to vary between 110-140,000 years.
There was no man made influence in those cycles so independently of the present issues of global warming the earth will sooner or later enter a new ice age. This is far more serious than any warming. It will destroy the bread baskets of Asia, Russia, Europe and North America.

What we really need to research more is if the current CO2 emissions are delaying an ice age, and whether one is imminent.

Jan 21, 2023
Visit site