Unexpected cosmic clumping could disprove our best understanding of the universe

Dec 23, 2023
Visit site
Been reading "Biocentrism". Could Biocentrism play a new realm in our cosmic being?? Unless it is observed, does it really exist or is it just a probability? All interesting theories, but Biocentrism answers many holes our most prominent physicist/astro physicist could not explain...even Einstein. Even the "double slit" experiment is only verifiable by observation. We as the observer formulate the outcome. It is only the algorithms in our brain from our sensory perceptions that make a "picture" for us to comprehend and make sense/order of our existence. Is it really all an illusion??

Dec 25, 2023
Visit site
I agree whoelheartedly, but have gone further than that (I am a philosopher of mind, with actual degrees). The universe is a "Big Mind", it is biocentered and holographic, but the surface of the holgram is all the integrated surfaces of cells. Reality is first pre-entangled locally by non-conscious perception. Then as brains emerge this pre-entangled state is decohered into Naive Reality as Donald Hoffman describes, half as it is, half hacked. There is no Newtonian Box already out there! I am trying to get people to look at my work and I am here to help!

Reactions: Zaphod Beeblebrox

kba

Jan 10, 2024
Visit site
Accordingly to "Unified theory of Interactions" it isn't nesessary to add Dark matter to the Universe. The Dynamical gravity as a part of "Unified theory of Interactions" explains:
1. An extravelocity for the stars on the galaxies' peripheria.
2. High energy and velocity of cosmic rays. Also the "knee" in their energy spectrum as a border between galactic and extragalactic cosmic particles.
3. Extravelocity for any objects we observe in the Universe.

The "Unified theory of interactions" explains and describes many phenomenas, and able to build the Theory of Everything.

E.g. it explains the quantumization of electron's orbit and other QM effects in the particles' interactions.
It explains the essence of inertial mass as kind of gravitational one which interacts with masses of whole Universe.