James Webb telescope confirms there is something seriously wrong with our understanding of the universe

Page 3 - For the science geek in everyone, Live Science breaks down the stories behind the most interesting news and photos on the Internet.
Mar 19, 2024
Visit site
The obvious problem in my mind is the Big Bang. It seems like everyday I read another article about how observations made by the JWST challenge our understanding of so many different things. The speed at which galaxies formed after the Big Bang, the speed at which galaxies began to die after the big bang, etc. And now we confirm that the universe is inconsistently expanding.

Remove the Big Bang from the equation and suddenly it all makes more sense. There was no beginning. There is no end. It's the same in mathematics. Why do we need a beginning and end so badly. Energy has no beginning, matter has no beginning. It just transfers and changes. So does the universe.

YES! I have actually thought of this very idea; what if we were in a black hole that has "consumed" all these other galaxies and the reason there is "inconsistent expansion" is that the black hole that we are in is irregularly consuming matter/energy or the size/amount of matter/energy. Maybe they have misunderstood black holes?!? Maybe black holes aren't these destructive all consuming of life and matter machines but yet a way the universe recycles itself?!? I don't know. My ideas are very rudimentary and may have no real baring on anything remotely scientific....

Mar 19, 2024
Visit site
The obvious problem in my mind is the Big Bang. It seems like everyday I read another article about how observations made by the JWST challenge our understanding of so many different things. The speed at which galaxies formed after the Big Bang, the speed at which galaxies began to die after the big bang, etc. And now we confirm that the universe is inconsistently expanding.

Remove the Big Bang from the equation and suddenly it all makes more sense. There was no beginning. There is no end. It's the same in mathematics. Why do we need a beginning and end so badly. Energy has no beginning, matter has no beginning. It just transfers and changes. So does the universe.

YES! I have actually thought of this very idea; what if we were in a black hole that has "consumed" all these other galaxies and the reason there is "inconsistent expansion" is that the black hole that we are in is irregularly consuming matter/energy or the size/amount of matter/energy. Maybe they have misunderstood black holes?!? Maybe black holes aren't these destructive all consuming of life and matter machines but yet a way the universe recycles itself?!? I don't know. My ideas are very rudimentary and may have no real baring on anything remotely scientific....
I really like your common sense. I'm not gonna debate about anything, because like you said, I'm no scientist. One thing I understand though. Everything has a purpose and need. If the purpose of the black holes or the emptiness vacuum that is the space surrounding. There's no way that it's goal/purpose is to annihilate it all. Think about it, it would be killing itself.. the daylight has no meaning without the darkness of the night, Yin Yang. and black holes...it's a vacuum inside a big vacuum universe...how about recycling the old dying galaxies and shoot them new on the other side which will come around eventually, maybe, probably. Nothing is lost, nothing is gain!

Mar 19, 2024
Visit site
The real reason nobody understands the Cosmos is because Scientists and Astronomers wants to make up processes that are not happening. If they would look at the ancient stories they would have figured this out.
Read this if you want the truth or keeping thinking Science has the answers. The stories are below and I am presenting working on a few volumes of books about Atlantis, our Creation Story, the Gods and the Chozen One.
We live on Atlantis (what's left of it), Destroyed and Flooded by Zeus (Zeus's humongous footprints can be seen all over the World) . Zeus opened portals on our Solar Systems planets to flood the Earth around 12,000 years ago. Well, that brought more than water, it brought different elements in mass quantities that fossilized trees, turned dirt into rocks and killing 6 of the 12 Gaias, which make up one humongous being made of plant & tree life to cover over Atlantis.
Our Solar System is a Star Ship and Atlantis is a Star Ship Control Vessel with fuel cells (oil, natural gases & coal) and engines. It was shaped like a female human. Atlantis is like a perpetual motion machine, Gaia provides fuel for the engines, the Sun and the mechanism that controls the Sun (was 2) and the 12 planets (now 9). The moon, Pluto and other small planets their size are actually the cores of full size planets that Zeus destroyed and threw upon the Earth while fighting the Titans.
The Great Pyramids and other Sacred sites around the World are off by a couple degrees for three reasons. 1)Atlantis was transformed from a elongated 6 sided object into a Globe. 2)We are spinning now. Atlantis did not spin. 3)the other Star Ships are flying away from us, the Cosmos is not growing. Atlantis is broken, we are spinning, not moving.
The Sun, Moon and the Planets are rotating around the Earth. We do not rotate around the Sun.
Hermes Trismegistus and Plato both told us about Atlantis, but the Historians of old called the stories Myths and we have been living with the knowledge right there, but we listened to fools that had no clue what they were looking at.
The Earth (Atlantis) is only 61,000 years old. Atlantis was considered the Capital for Kronos the Titan the King of the Gods, then Zeus when he took over. This makes our Heaven (all Star Ships have a Heaven because Spirits can't leave their Star Ships) the one tied to our Solar System the Capital or the Most Important Heaven in the Cosmos (also out of the 9 Realms or Dimensions. Now that goes into the final battle of Good and Evil, which has been going on since 2021. The Good side is winning, the Demons, the Princes of Darkness, the Jinn, the Cyclopses, the Giants and most of the Evil Gods, Evil Conjures and Satanist are Dead and the Anti-Christ is caught. Next the Dead shall rise (Book of the Dead by Thoth), that is the dead animals, the dead people, the Titans and Gaia, which she will put herself back together. The so called Gates of Hell (a deep hole into the Earth) will open up in the Midwest this year.
Planet Flooding coming by 2028. Judgement Day is July 22, 2028!
Either believe it or not, I will see you all soon.

Plato
Hermes Trismegistus

Mar 19, 2024
Visit site
The real reason nobody understands the Cosmos is because Scientists and Astronomers wants to make up processes that are not happening. If they would look at the ancient stories they would have figured this out.
Read this if you want the truth or keeping thinking Science has the answers. The stories are below and I am presenting working on a few volumes of books about Atlantis, our Creation Story, the Gods and the Chozen One.
We live on Atlantis (what's left of it), Destroyed and Flooded by Zeus (Zeus's humongous footprints can be seen all over the World) . Zeus opened portals on our Solar Systems planets to flood the Earth around 12,000 years ago. Well, that brought more than water, it brought different elements in mass quantities that fossilized trees, turned dirt into rocks and killing 6 of the 12 Gaias, which make up one humongous being made of plant & tree life to cover over Atlantis.
Our Solar System is a Star Ship and Atlantis is a Star Ship Control Vessel with fuel cells (oil, natural gases & coal) and engines. It was shaped like a female human. Atlantis is like a perpetual motion machine, Gaia provides fuel for the engines, the Sun and the mechanism that controls the Sun (was 2) and the 12 planets (now 9). The moon, Pluto and other small planets their size are actually the cores of full size planets that Zeus destroyed and threw upon the Earth while fighting the Titans.
The Great Pyramids and other Sacred sites around the World are off by a couple degrees for three reasons. 1)Atlantis was transformed from a elongated 6 sided object into a Globe. 2)We are spinning now. Atlantis did not spin. 3)the other Star Ships are flying away from us, the Cosmos is not growing. Atlantis is broken, we are spinning, not moving.
The Sun, Moon and the Planets are rotating around the Earth. We do not rotate around the Sun.
Hermes Trismegistus and Plato both told us about Atlantis, but the Historians of old called the stories Myths and we have been living with the knowledge right there, but we listened to fools that had no clue what they were looking at.
The Earth (Atlantis) is only 61,000 years old. Atlantis was considered the Capital for Kronos the Titan the King of the Gods, then Zeus when he took over. This makes our Heaven (all Star Ships have a Heaven because Spirits can't leave their Star Ships) the one tied to our Solar System the Capital or the Most Important Heaven in the Cosmos (also out of the 9 Realms or Dimensions. Now that goes into the final battle of Good and Evil, which has been going on since 2021. The Good side is winning, the Demons, the Princes of Darkness, the Jinn, the Cyclopses, the Giants and most of the Evil Gods, Evil Conjures and Satanist are Dead and the Anti-Christ is caught. Next the Dead shall rise (Book of the Dead by Thoth), that is the dead animals, the dead people, the Titans and Gaia, which she will put herself back together. The so called Gates of Hell (a deep hole into the Earth) will open up in the Midwest this year.
Planet Flooding coming by 2028. Judgement Day is July 22, 2028!
Either believe it or not, I will see you all soon.

Plato
Hermes Trismegistus
I understand your way for compartmentalizing the fears of the unknown. I would like to stay in touch with you if you don't mind. If 2028 doesn't happen, I'll be happy to seek understanding elsewhere with you if you let me. No offense, from history, all I see is war and death from tribes that have different faith beliefs, gods and etc..

Reactions: ChozenOne
Mar 20, 2024
Visit site
Is it possible the comparison of cepheid apparent brightness levels is faulty? If light energy is absorbed or diffracted even a tiny amount by space over vast distances, then objects in telescopes may be closer than they appear. If so, that could explain the disparity.

Mar 19, 2024
Visit site
I understand your way for compartmentalizing the fears of the unknown. I would like to stay in touch with you if you don't mind. If 2028 doesn't happen, I'll be happy to seek understanding elsewhere with you if you let me. No offense, from history, all I see is war and death from tribes that have different faith beliefs, gods and etc..
Yes, that is fine Kevin.
Everyone is afraid of the Unknown, but we were told in the beginning of our planet's time what was happening.
Here is the Atlantis Guide Stone I found that happens to be in the Ukraine which is at war with Russia.
The Atlantis Guide Stone goes with the story "the Virgin of the World" part 2, paragraph 46-48.
It describes Atlantis in Space, where the people live and their attributes.
Oh, fun fact about the Great Pyramids, they were repaired by the Pharoahs, not built by them, the Angels and Daemons built them.
There was the Golden Age, the Silver Age, the Bronze Age, the Great Flood, then the Bronze Age again because all of the information from the past was lost for a time and the human race had to start from scratch.
Then Everyone forgets that Moses grew up in Egypt in the Pharoah's house and he studied with the Egyptian Priests, which they found information on Atlantis & the Creation. There is a reason Atum and Adam were named that, they both came from Atoms, it was a reminder of what we are and nobody gets it.
There is a Jehovah, but he wasn't present during the Creation of humanity. If you recall Enoch is the bloodline of the Jewish people. Adam & Eve had Cain and Able, Cain killed Able, then Cains bloodline died out soon after he did.
I don't like getting into religion point of views, but all the Light Religions are tied together even if we don't think so. That's Buddhism, Confucius, Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Zoroastrianism, Celticism, Kemetism, Sumerian Religion and the Babylonian Religion. I didn't mention Islam or Catholicism since they were make up as you go Religions that are not for Peace and Love, but for the Destruction of the Jews & Christians and to Conquer the Natives. They are Dark Religions just as bad as the Satanist. If you think I'm lying, turn on the News.
Um? Lol there is so much mind blowing information I figured out, yes alot has to do with Religion or the Gods, but I also figured out how to make an electrical power unit that acts like one Proton with enormous energy output and how to build crafts that act like a Proton that can go the speed of light. With our Society as it is, my inventions would only help the rich even though they are cheap to make, less that $1000. So when all the Cosmoses (all 9) are destroyed and it's time to start rebuilding a new Cosmos, maybe then. If you're wondering why everything needs to be Destroyed? How can you Destroy Evil, Darkness & Death if you leave everything as is?
Everything has to be broken down to their smallest portion, then rebuild with Love, Peace and Light and it will last Forever.
Any questions?

Mar 19, 2024
Visit site
Is it possible the comparison of cepheid apparent brightness levels is faulty? If light energy is absorbed or diffracted even a tiny amount by space over vast distances, then objects in telescopes may be closer than they appear. If so, that could explain the disparity
Our Solar System is kept together with magnetic type technology. We know inside the Star Ship (Our Solar System (Sun & Planets) ) ie.. Outer Space is a vacuum, right? That is just inside our Solar System. Outside our Solar System, the Space between us and the next Solar System has more air molecules. That is why Earth/Atlantis has Engines, fuel cells & a perpetual motion like system to cruise through Space, well did till Zeus broke it.

Mar 19, 2024
Visit site
Our Solar System is kept together with magnetic type technology. We know inside the Star Ship (Our Solar System (Sun & Planets) ) ie.. Outer Space is a vacuum, right? That is just inside our Solar System. Outside our Solar System, the Space between us and the next Solar System has more air molecules. That is why Earth/Atlantis has Engines, fuel cells & a perpetual motion like system to cruise through Space, well did till Zeus broke it.
Forgot to say, looking through a vacuum then air, vacuum then air, vacuum then air so many times is going to deflect the light and slow it down also.

Mar 19, 2024
Visit site
Oh, I forgot to say how Our Sun gets it fuel. I mentioned Gaia, the plant & tree life being that makes different types of fuels (oil, natural gases & coal) that go into fuel cells, which are made of Earth & Clay. There is a portal in Earth that feeds Natural gases efficiently to the Sun, like a gas grill. Every now and again peices float up from the core of the Sun? Build up of Carbon, it will melt away.
Sun Flares are just like a gas grill, a clog getting cleared.
We need not over think things no more. Remember the Tower of Babel? True Story! It messed Us up!
The time is now for the Truth.

Mar 21, 2024
Visit site
Depending on where we look, the universe is expanding at different rates. Now, scientists using the James Webb and Hubble space telescopes have confirmed that the observation is not down to a measurement error.

James Webb telescope confirms there is something seriously wrong with our understanding of the universe : Read more
That's because we still be alive the unerverse is real I will explain very simply for you to understand the Stars in the night is light of the day really far away the universe is are light reflected and traveling away so since the words let there be light not that light didn't exist it was given to the dark that was what we call understand the big bang my light theory the moon is not real light reflected and traveling
As far as I understand, the measurements are made just based on optical information. This means that expansion is measured independently of galaxies, which could pose a fundamental problem, if my understanding is correct in general. My understanding is that the expansion is happening usually between galaxies. Gravitational dependencies between stars and planets aren't considered, and I'm not sure if galaxies can be clearly defined, I think the border areas are probably only very approximate.
So assumed that expansion happens at different speed, it has to be considered if that happens under the same conditions, or if there is just one or several galaxies between which pose completely a different condition.
The unerverse is light traveling away moon not real light reflected traveling away

Mar 21, 2024
Visit site
The dark light and dark two separate things light and dark light traveling away from us is the unerverse no vacume just the dark no space just dark traveling light gives time space

Mar 21, 2024
Visit site
Since light was given to the dark is the big bang the unerverse is are light we are it it is us astronomy planets are inside us there are light they are us

Mar 21, 2024
Visit site
My phone is gonna die soon reply think about it we are all being lied to that's why are understanding is wrong it's wrong it's light time is light traveling away from us

Mar 21, 2024
Visit site
Jds light reflected on the dark matter are what matters to you boom blow are minds we no the truth light we are it's us it's traveling away from the signal point and it's being destroyed by the darkness reflection of the day really far away from us so we are all being lied to I no longer have to be quiet it's time to tell everyone that they are all being lied to I'm the messager with the truth

Nov 25, 2023
Visit site
Depending on where we look, the universe is expanding at different rates. Now, scientists using the James Webb and Hubble space telescopes have confirmed that the observation is not down to a measurement error.

James Webb telescope confirms there is something seriously wrong with our understanding of the universe : Read more
Clap clap humans, you're figuring out the do called 'big bang' is fallacy ..well done..I've said numerous times on these forums what is all is..but I'm always dismissed, so why bother, I'll just wait for you all to catch up, again

Mar 21, 2024
Visit site
I've seen some writings by Lucas Lombriser about the possibility of the universe being static instead of expanding. The reasoning being that the Dopplar shifts that we detect are due to changes in the basic laws of physics over billions of years rather than movement.

IIRC, applying this theory also accounts for the various discrepancies in the universe's acceleration requiring solutions such as dark matter to make the numbers work. This reduces dark matter to a modern ether; a fictional material created due to our flawed or incomplete understanding of the universe.

So, with the uneven measurements given by the telescopes, the question is whether we're trying to pound a square peg through a round hole, or whether this fits in with Lombriser's theory? Way too complex for me to guess one way or another.

Mar 19, 2024
Visit site
Like I posted we live on Atlantis/Earth, it is broken, we are spinning not moving in space. The Cosmos isn't expanding, it is infinite. The Stars moving away from us are Star Ships just like our Solar System, but they are still moving farther out into the Cosmos. You have to get rid of the notion of a man-made craft being a Star Ship. I can hollow out a 50 foot boulder with enough space to get into it, put of a device I can make and fly it. No matter the weight, size or shape. The man who built the Coral Castle in Florida knew the secret to levitation or zero gravity. I could make the highest skyscraper float or fly, it's child's play.
What the 12 lights of Heaven (6 good + 6 bad) and the Creator Gods did is create self-contained, self-sustaining Units for life. We call them Solar Systems. They have planets and a Star or two, depending on their design. Ours was designed like an Atom, criss-crossing with 2 Stars & 12 planets. Thanks to an Egomaniac God named Zeus destroyed planets and severely damaged Atlantis to its state that we know as Earth, a Globe. Earth is not a planet, never was. Atlantis is a Star Ship Control Vessel with fuel cells and Engines. Proof? Volcanoes are Engine Thrust blow outs, because Atlantis was at cruising speed when it was severely damaged by Zeus. The Ring of Fire is the rest of the Engines still mounted together and we have some that have snapped free and point in different directions towards the surface. The exhaust hole is at Antarctica.
In space there is not extra material floating around. If a Star blows up, it scatters its material around, the same with planets. Dark matter used to be something, it is just matter or material nothing else.
They are guessing at what they capture with telescopes. One could say they see a Star being born. How do they know? They just found it, it could of exploded years before.
I'm pretty sure there is no new Solar Systems being built right now, since Zeus is dead (his Qi or Chi was taken from him), the Lights are indisposed and Enoch is watching over Heaven till Omega leaves Earth.

Mar 21, 2024
Visit site
Read a great article thick with discussion, and some equally plugged-in commentary, some more focused and others less sophisticated, but here is my bottom line. Is physics broken by the so called Hubble tension? It wasn't fixed in the first place inasmuch as already there are two bandaids called dark (meaning we have no idea what is being posited) energy and matter that are needed to explain cosmetological observations. Mr. Einstein was indeed a sublime genius, thank goodness for him, but that doesn't mean he didn't sell us a bill of goods in his math. For one thing, it's lead us to the understanding that baryonic matter is largely empty space comprised of subatomic particles which by their confinement and energies of their constituents traveling at lightspeeds within their confines establish mass as we know it. Matter itself is constituted of light. I suggest that even the vaunted speed of the propagation of electromagnetic radiation, the photon asserted to be massless, which results from the interplay between coemergent electric and magnetic fields--what would that have to do with the speed that complex structures of baryonic matter can attain? All have kind of accepted the more far-flung speculations. And in sum, yeah, everything everyone thinks they know may be completely wrong--what else is new?

Mar 19, 2024
Visit site
Found this quote "The puzzle, called the "Hubble Tension," is that the current rate of the expansion of the universe is faster than what astronomers expect it to be, based on the universe's initial conditions and our present understanding of the universe’s evolution".

First, if we don't understand what we live on, how can we figure out anything right on Earth?
Second, if we don't understand what we live in, how can we tell what anything is out in Space?
Third, going to Space without knowing what is harmful will be deadly.
Ask the Astronauts how it is? It is not healthy, but deadly as we were told by Hermes the Scribe of the Gods. That is why he told us how to do it, but it looks like I'm the only one who read his writings?
A hint: it goes red to white, again & again, if you don't control it.
Am I the only one that gets upset watching a rocket get launched with all that wasted energy? What a waste.

Mar 22, 2024
Visit site
Pperhaps the universe begun by slight variation of temperature creating threads, colder shirnking until they compress to heat up. Combining cold and hot. Doing this billions of times to create more and more complex elements. The Big Bang was really uncountable little bang, with each time being capable of something larger, we, the mite of the universe is only capable of seeing part

Latest posts