The 1st Americans were not who we thought they were

Nov 28, 2022
Visit site
Great article.
The more that we find out, the more that we find out how much we didn't know. Which suggests that we still don't know and that we ought to be open to all possibilities; in the present, past, and future. Is there a single incidence where science has concluded any single "fact" that hasn't been found inaccurate? (If so, I'm suggesting that it has yet to be explored deeply enough.)

Reactions: Jana Petreková
Oct 12, 2023
Visit site
Great article.
The more that we find out, the more that we find out how much we didn't know. Which suggests that we still don't know and that we ought to be open to all possibilities; in the present, past, and future. Is there a single incidence where science has concluded any single "fact" that hasn't been found inaccurate? (If so, I'm suggesting that it has yet to be explored deeply enough.)
You wrote it nicely. The situation is similar with global warming. Despite the fact that scientists are uncovering new and new evidence that the earth's climate has a natural origin, the scientific consensus still clings to the old claims that warming is caused by humans.

Oct 12, 2023
Visit site
@SouthSideRich, "inaccurate" just means science gets better. Newton's laws of motion weren't wrong, they're just not correct at relativistic speeds. And Copernican celestial mechanics explains why motion of the spheres kept having to be made more complex to reflect actual planetary motion.

@Jana Petreková, in the case of global warming, nearly all new data confirms anthropogenic global warming. The extremely rapid increase in Earth's average temperature over the pre-1975 average is a fact that confirms a theory that increased greenhouse gas concentrations raise Earth's temperature, a theory first proposed over a hundred years ago. Obviously, before we burned through billions of tons of fossil fuel, natural phenomena caused generally slow changes in Earth's climate; but our increased understanding of those strongly suggest that natural phenomena are not causing current warming. We are.

Reactions: Heckrock
Oct 12, 2023
Visit site
But.... For modern humans 1.5 degrees. OMG..... Science....?
We're already seeing multiple worsenic catastrophes from ~1.2°C of warming overpree industrial levels, to a temperature the Earth probably last reached 135,000 years ago, when sea level was 6 to 9 meters higher and humanity had not developed trillions of dollars of agriculture and infrastructure based on a stable climate. Yes indeed, OMG .

Oct 12, 2023
Visit site
But.... For modern humans 1.5 degrees. OMG..... Science....?
Learn science & it's very simple. It has to do with massive time scales. There is very simple graph you can look up that shows temperatures over thousands of years. 1 degree change would normally take 1000 years. Today it's taking 10 years. There is not enough time for the habitats to adapt or evolve. Let me make it even simpler for you: If I turned down the thermostat in your house 1 degree every year, you'd slowly get colder, but you'd have time to go out & buy coats, jackets, buy insulation etc. If I turned it down 100 degrees overnight what would you do? Nothing. You'd move out. Game over. That's science!

Oct 12, 2023
Visit site
I've often said it's incredibly silly of archaeologists to think that indigenous people landed on Easter Island but did not have the shipping capability to sail across the Atlantic or the Pacific despite all of the proof that we have of all of the islands in the Pacific being colonized by people 30,000 years ago. It is obvious that ancient seafaring voyages were extremely common. With a much lower sea level due to the ice ages and land masses or icebergs literally floating around everywhere they could have island hopped all the way across the Pacific 50,000 years earlier than we think. Most of the evidence would have been buried under the permafrost and would be very hard to find for the exact same reason that we cannot find anything in Russia which is where a lot of the ancient history of the precaucuses are. That is why it is hard to trace back the Jewish and Canaanite lines beyond Anatolia and find out what their religions were before they decided to invent the El and the Yahweh pantheons.

It has been passed down throughout legend that another continent was always out there and these people have been making journeys to America forever.

Oct 12, 2023
Visit site
Great article.
I would say we already have the information. Just look at the origins of the Gothic tribes who ended up being the Germanic Saxons and the Vikings. They all came from somebody who was an East Asian Women/Odin. DNA haplotypes have proven this. Those people also spread out into Asia and later crossed into America. It is not coincidental that they would end up landing and crossing the exact opposite way around the globe and finding themselves at Lans Aux Meadows at 1,000 AD. The Vikings ended up finding their long lost cousins that had been separated from themselves approximately 25 to 30,000 years ago. The same tribe of Woden that had marched into Scandinavia Had a different tribe that marched into America. Their ancestors would meet again on the shores of Canada.

Look at their religions and the way that they carried themselves. The Vikings and the native Americans both painted their face, wore long hair and sometimes in a braid, respected birds in their religion, and appreciated the wolf or the dog in an almost reverent manner. Ragnarok was very similar to many native American stories and it would be not uncommon to find them with an ax and a bow. They both were very fond of egalitarian societies with a chief and women were similarly respected. Both groups were considered barbarians and heathens by the Christians for mostly the same ways of life that they had. The way that they ended up having pilgrimages to certain sites and the way that they looked at the world with energies in nature and their depiction of fate guiding them or spirits guiding them was also very similar. I would argue that this was a result of them being isolated from the rest of the world who is much more involved in their own politics over this period of time. I think that my theory will one day be proven that the Gothic society / Viking society will be shown to be a direct offshoot of a more ancient branch that formed from Odin and is also related to native American society.

Oct 12, 2023
Visit site
We are in the age of information and they're still spreading pseudoscience Blogs 😂 damn it feel good to be Aboriginal American
You've said nothing. Other than making false claims about real science, & stating your race which is meaningless to the conversation or the veracity of the facts. Did you have something to contribute?

Oct 16, 2023
Visit site
The Hunkpapa and other Lakota speaking tribe's legends describe the creation of the world and origin of who we are.
The Bering Strait theory was suggested by the fellow, named Stephen Riggs, who was translating the Dakota language, into English and vice versa.

Oct 16, 2023
Visit site
You've said nothing. Other than making false claims about real science, & stating your race which is meaningless to the conversation or the veracity of the facts. Did you have something to contribute?
I stated the source of the Bering Strait Land Bridge theory as being Stephen Riggs, who had ulterior motives as the grasshoppers in the movie "A Bug's Life" where the grasshoppers were afraid of the ant standing up to them once they learned there were more of them than there were grasshoppers.
I come from the Hunkpapa, where I was told by my Hunkpapa elders to start discussing the coming reality of the sun getting hotter and baking all life on the surface, can't make fossils without baking the specimen, then covering such baked specimen in mud or lava like Pompeii.

Oct 20, 2023
Visit site
@SouthSideRich, "inaccurate" just means science gets better. Newton's laws of motion weren't wrong, they're just not correct at relativistic speeds. And Copernican celestial mechanics explains why motion of the spheres kept having to be made more complex to reflect actual planetary motion.

@Jana Petreková, in the case of global warming, nearly all new data confirms anthropogenic global warming. The extremely rapid increase in Earth's average temperature over the pre-1975 average is a fact that confirms a theory that increased greenhouse gas concentrations raise Earth's temperature, a theory first proposed over a hundred years ago. Obviously, before we burned through billions of tons of fossil fuel, natural phenomena caused generally slow changes in Earth's climate; but our increased understanding of those strongly suggest that natural phenomena are not causing current warming. We are.
I think most people think that anthropogenic Carbon, which is only 5% of total global carbon contributed to the higher rate by which carbon dioxide levels increased but Earth as a planet has had numerous warming and cooling cycles. To slow down warming the most effective strategy is to block sunlight, while volcanoes like Mt. PINATUBO had done before 30 years ago.
The Earth most recently, reached its holocene climactic maximum temperature 8000 years ago and it has been up and down since.

Latest posts