Sunspot numbers hit 20-year high, indicating the sun is fast approaching its explosive peak

Jan 15, 2023
Visit site
The number of sunspots in June was higher than any month during the current or previous solar cycles, suggesting the upcoming solar peak will be far more active than initially anticipated.

Sunspot numbers hit 20-year high, indicating the sun is fast approaching its explosive peak : Read more
I have an uneasy feeling concerning our sun's activities the past decade. From being unusually mild to this peak of intensity we currently see, less predictability is not good.
I'm sure the sun is capable presently of a CME many times more powerful than the Carrington effect of 1859. Optimism is an attribute needed at this time.
My take is we are in for a surprise just when it couldn't get any worse otherwise. Preoccupied with earthly crap, we are babies crawling across a freeway.
I have an intuition and it isn't comfortable. Whether terrestrial or cosmic, the scene is set for an event or series of events to transpire.