Sphinx may have been built from a natural rock feature eroded by wind, study claims

May 2, 2023
Visit site
What the first responder said. The recalcitrant intransigence of mainstream archaeology continues to stupefy me. Not only water erosion, but the fact that the Sphinx is looking due east at the rising of the constellation Leo in an epoch about 12,500 years ago or more. The unhinged Zahi faction is plainly in evidence here, as usual. Author needs some intellectual curiosity about more likely possibilities.

Nov 12, 2023
Visit site
What the first responder said. The recalcitrant intransigence of mainstream archaeology continues to stupefy me. Not only water erosion, but the fact that the Sphinx is looking due east at the rising of the constellation Leo in an epoch about 12,500 years ago or more. The unhinged Zahi faction is plainly in evidence here, as usual. Author needs some intellectual curiosity about more likely possibilities.
So, you posit the author of this article is correct in claiming the Sphinx was formed by wind erosion? I'm open to all possibilities on the Sphinx as it's one of life's great curiosities. My question is: if the Sphinx was formed (even partially) due to wind erosion, why does it contain the same block structure as the pyramids? If it was a natural formation, why was it built in perfectly formed granite block segments? There is absolutely zero chance the wind formed perfect granite blocks and assembled them in such a way. The Sphinx is made of granite. Such a large source of granite doesn't exist naturally in that area. It's simple geology. So the wind formation hypothesis bears absolutely zero weight.