Some stars may be 'infected' with black holes that destroy them from within, new study hints

Jan 8, 2023
Visit site
I think PBH's as small as a grain of dust is impossible. Especially when up against a full size star. BH's may seem indestructible, but not as big as a grain of dust. The heat of any star would unfurl it's atomic structure and it would just become more fuel.

Mar 21, 2024
Visit site
I think PBH's as small as a grain of dust is impossible. Especially when up against a full size star. BH's may seem indestructible, but not as big as a grain of dust. The heat of any star would unfurl it's atomic structure and it would just become more fuel.
Well, no, it doesn't work like that, this whole dark matter thing is a bust, I think. If these grain of sand sized black holes exist, then they would definitely be found inside other massive objects that have been pulled together via gravity, and not just in stars, but planets too. No planets OR stars that we know have ever turned into black holes from being fed on from inside...

Jan 8, 2023
Visit site
You kind of contradict yourself in your remarks. I believe the same thing about Dark Matter, but I made no comment on that. So why did you? If there is no evidence for planets or stars being ever turned into black holes from the inside, why do you state it's possible these micro-BH's exist? To me, it's like the big fish eats the little fish, in this case it's more like a whale eats an amoeba, there would be no affect on the whale and the amoeba would be digested, like I said.