Scientists propose 'missing' law for the evolution of everything in the universe

Jan 15, 2023
Visit site
The "law of increasing functional information" says that complex systems in nature evolve to become more complex.

Scientists propose 'missing' law for the evolution of everything in the universe : Read more
Fascinating. There seems to be a determined course for the evolution of evolving.
Of course, there also has to be an end; a restart of entropy beginning another cycle.
Make sense? Everything is always heading for a culmination. There is a degrading governor on all of this, causing a predictable zenith to momentum and then deterioration?
It appears evolution is a product of this terminal state we are squarely within.
Its always going somewhere isn't it?
It isn't an open path but a predictable set of natural laws which in themselves are imperfect, meaning an end to all we know is a guarantee.

Jan 15, 2023
Visit site
So, what is the mathematical expression for this law and do "complexity translates to entropy by any chance "
The mathematical expressions I leave for those with more I.Q. however, while there is no formula I know of, entropy drives or "complicates" complexity.
Entropy wins any scenario. Whether complexity derives its evolution from a waning entropy, I certainly cannot comment, but perplexity is an offshoot of entropy.
There are levels I believe, of entropy. Whether in the beginnings of a major civilization to its ending, or the entire cosmos, entropy is layered. It is supreme.

The "law of increasing functional information" says that complex systems in nature evolve to become more complex.

Scientists propose 'missing' law for the evolution of everything in the universe : Read more
It’s a shame your science is so intrusive regarding something that’s understood but is not an inheritance that others may receive.

Wait until my family find out about the government and science working together and against someone who is already learning society issues and ignored with intention. It must be sexist male issues as per todays standards.

Have a read if it isn’t fresh in your head

Dec 20, 2022
Visit site
Rather presumptuous to introduce this idea as a "law," isn't it? Perhaps we should call it a "hypothesis," which, if consistent with known facts, and well-supported by evidence, and showing some explanatory capability, may graduate to the status of "theory."

Latest posts