Quantum physics are extremelly and terribly wrong. Here's why.

Mar 17, 2024
Visit site
In quantum mechanics, electro-magnetic waves are claimed to be particles, or photons, in a contradictory postulate which is called 'particle-wave duality'. This enlightening revelation was formulated by Einstein in his photo-electric effect 'explanation', where he explained that light waves are indeed particles, as indeed they are waves, as they are indeed both. Amazing explanation, Nobel academy said, and gave him their junk science prize.

So by equating a wave with a particle, all properties of the EM wave, such as frequency and wavelength (and no amplitude ?!), are transferred to the photon particle. The problem which obviously occurs is that in the case of radio waves their wavelength can be many kilometers long. Ergo, you end up with a radio photon particle that is many kilometers long. Which is kind of wrong if you ask me. Like many kilometers wrong.

Another obvious problem that arises from this particle-wave duality is that photons do not have any amplitude, while radio waves and all waves obviously do have one.
Because their energy is directly proportional to the amplitude squared, and because a wave with no amplitude is just a straight line, and not a wave !
So how does a photon wave, if it has no amplitude what so ever ? All that the photon can do is behave like a line, not like a wave. Therefore the photon is a particle-line, not a particle-wave. And a line is infinite, so the photon is infinite too. So Einstein was wrong when he said that: 'Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity’. Because his photon tends to infinity too. Or maybe he included his photon in human stupidity ? Then, Einstein was right.

He truly was a genius, because he predicted his own stupidity. Not many people can do that. It takes a stupid-genius duality to do that.

And the dual slit experiment, the main experiment which led to the development of quantum physics in the first place, can be easily be explained with classical wave physics, and it simply does not require the invention of alternate physics based on contradictory particle-wave duality to explain it.

The particle does not behave like a wave at all, it simply creates a wave in the aether, and it is this aether wave which inteferres at the slits and creates the interferrence pattern, which affects the trajectory of the particle as it passes through the disturbed aether. So good old classical wave physics explains the dual slit experiment with ease, and leaves no room for particle wave duality which doesnt rationally explain anything because its a contradiction of terms. The only rational explanation is that aether exists, and the dual slit experiment can be seen as a clear evidence of its existence.

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2024
Visit site
And now an Einstupidein fanboy will come and tell me how quantum mechs have been proved by numerous experiments, just like general relativity, which was actually invalidated by all experiments because they confused the effects of refraction with those of gravity and general relativity. Ignoring that the theory itself is contradictory and makes no logical sense, which is not admissible for any scientific theory which needs to be logically consistent and coherent, they will simply claim that it was 'experimentally proven' by some some Nobel awarded clowns, and when I debunk their experiments one by one they will just ignore it. In the case of quantum, the main experiment is the double slit experiment which can easily be explained by the aether, and not by wave particle duality, which is a complete non-sense as I have shown.

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2024
Visit site
Therefore the photon is a particle-line,

The only rational explanation is that aether exists
Ignoring the rest of your post , the quoted parts are quite good for you .

However , it is not called an Aether anymore , it is called a Q.M.S .

I get to name it because I got there first in discovering the Q.M.S was conserved light .

Wasn't it you it said my glass block was a useless analogy ?

But now you say - ''The only rational explanation is that aether exists''

Last edited: