Newly discovered black hole 'speed limit' hints at new laws of physics

Jul 12, 2020
Visit site
...1,381 simulations — each of which took two to three weeks...
concurrent simulations? or 2 to 3 hours?

Only four parameters? I see in the paper that mass was not varied, and only equal masses were considered. Would it make a difference between micro black holes?

Jan 21, 2020
Visit site
It's amazing that the very simple equations for gravity result in such a complex thing that is so very hard to define. This is very similar to the N3 body problem. It's God at work.

Feb 22, 2023
Visit site
When supermassive black holes barrel toward collision, they can reach speeds of up to 1/10th the speed of light, new research suggests.

Newly discovered black hole 'speed limit' hints at new laws of physics : Read more
The picture seems to depict reforce from the gravitational waves maybe of the universe not powerfully enough to penetrate the event-horizon!? I love, which it seems to bespeak of solar formation these articles, and appreciate all of the compilations of intense research and stuff. In fact by the nature of smashing atoms, it creates a vacuum? or a suction, so I think that is rather strangely an occurence (as much of the weight of the atomsm smashed would be vortexed

Aug 24, 2023
Visit site
It's amazing that the very simple equations for gravity result in such a complex thing that is so very hard to define. This is very similar to the N3 body problem. It's God at work.
"the very simple equations for gravity..."
The Einstein field equations for gravity are hardly simple.
"The Riemann has 1,176 terms in the metric, its inverse and derivatives of the metric, so Ricci has 4,704 such terms and R has 75,264 such terms. Not all the terms are independent, due to symmetries, but there are thousands of terms in the metric, its inverse, and its derivatives in the most general form of the Einstein tensor."