Mysterious 'sudden death' of quantum vortices in a superconductor stumps scientists

This was a very interesting article, including the video... I noticed in the video, which was wonderful, did not mention Nikola Tesla.

In the video, I got the impression that there was a "goal" in their experiments that might have been aimed at something which cannot be successful in a lab.. Or maybe something less lofty was the reason for the experimenting.

I appreciate this article.

This was a very interesting article, including the video... I noticed in the video, which was wonderful, did not mention Nikola Tesla.

In the video, I got the impression that there was a "goal" in their experiments that might have been aimed at something which cannot be successful in a lab.. Or maybe something less lofty was the reason for the experimenting.

I appreciate this article.
Why should they have mentioned Tesla?

Apr 24, 2023
Visit site
Not long before this article went online I published a concept for a different approach to superconduction using insulators rather than conductors by coupling insulators with Coulomb Force Line generators (crystals) surrounding the superconductive pathway.

I emailed the Princeton team about this (after reading the OP article) and have not, as yet, received a response. My publication is dated 1 January 2024 and fills in a lot of the gaps in understanding these researchers seem to have.

Long story short, for superconduction to occur, one must prevent interaction between the quantum magnetism of the conductive material and the electrons one is trying to convey. Low temperatures can negate this magnetism, but at room temperature, one needs to ensure that the poles of the electrons in the conductive material never point toward the flow channels.

To me, this seems rather obvious, but not to the people at Princeton. They seem to like plagiarizing people's work over at Princeton as evidenced by their sudden obsession with odderons vis a vis fusion energy generation after I published a whitepaper on the topic of using odderons to promote fusion in 2021. Shortly after that happened, LLNL's NIF started (by sheer coincidence) reporting unprecedented success in generating net energy gain from fusion.

Latest posts