Question Dark Matter and Dark Energy: Invisible, or Just Beyond Our Line of Sight?

efarina96

BANNED
Oct 17, 2020
Visit site
If the Universe is infinite, it stands to reason that the Universe is ***truly*** infinite.
Therefore, in an infinite universe, there are *literally* objects infinitely far away, and everything between us and infinity, will exert a gravitational impact upon our sphere of observation.
So, on what criteria does this fail to explain the "unexplainable" existence of dark matter and dark energy?
An object that is infinitely far away, will not register directly in our measurements, but it will affect everything that does.
For every object that is 999 googol lightyears away, there is an infinite universe all around it. We don't see any objects further than 13.8 billion lightyears away ("lightyears" being a unit of *space* and *time*).
That doesn't mean they don't exist.
The Universe, at 13.8 billion years old, is finite in relative time, but infinite in relative space.
The Universe is always relative in time and infinite in space.
Hence, dark matter and dark energy.
Obviously, some of you think my ideas are convoluted (if any of you bother to read this at all, that is).
Maybe you don't think there is any reason you should entertain a crazy person.
But can you tell me why I'm wrong?

Apr 16, 2021
Visit site
One of the problems facing scientists is the inability to determine what the “Dark Matter” between physical world forms should be termed. There is no mystery if one understands the action of “Spiritual-Matter Transference.” The “Dark Matter” is also Spiritual DNA. It is the frequency that vibrates throughout all three dimensions (Sub-atomic, atomic, 3rd dimension of space). Dark Matter and Dark Energy are not things but are the absence of light and therefore cannot be measured; they have no velocity or density.

Last edited by a moderator: