"Just because there is no mass, does not mean that it's not material. As a matter of fact, in the future, the strongest and the densest material ever made, might come from the superposition of fields. In theory, fields can become much stronger and denser than any mass. "
Yep, Roddenberry was a genius: Replicators.
Matter "out of nowhere" (energy).
Once however it enters a material state it becomes Relativistic of nature, Quantum in BENEATH the level of all that is matter.
It is the base form, or if you like, the Force in Star Wars, bit silly an analogy, but not untrue.
Quantum is not relativistic of level, and should not be implemented in Relativity!
It PRECEDED Relativity, it came forth out of Quantum.
Before Relativistic effects, there was Quantum in that Singularity.
ALL in base form is Quantum Energy, be it other energies resulting from matter or matter itself: the matter is nothing more than energy formed into.
It is being added to Relativity, or, they try to, but they will not be able to.
It is the base of Relativity, all relative is consequence of Quantum Energy, thus it exists below the level of Relativity.
One should stop trying to “relativise” Quantum Energy, see this on it’s own.
It’s like a car that crashes:
Let’s see this as relativity.
The car being made is not part of the crash, yet related to this.
Since, if the car was not made, it could not ride, thus not crash.
The creation of the car is the Quantum Energy:
The “starter level” of the crash.
An odd analogy, yes.
But I think, it’s not that incorrect.
Though, I should have gone deeper even, where the metal and oil (plastic) was still in base form.
But that explanation of processes would have taken too long I think (digging up, purification, …).
But you get the point.
"There are two materials. Mass material, and field material. An electric field or a magnetic field is just as real and material........as any mass. The superposition of the particle EM fields, is what bonds particles together. "
What are we speaking of: QP or P/RT?
You seem to bring both levels together as if they belong together?
"A particle is a particle. It has configured, confined, motion. The motion is confined by an EM field. We can not superposition mass. But, we can cut the EM field from the particle. "
Mass it not therefore matter.
"When you look up at the stars, you are looking at superposition........not mass. The mass that emitted those lights, are no longer there. But the field superposition is still there. "
Stars are MASS, MATERIAL.
Our sun is a soup of atoms, Superplasma in material state.
It brings forth energy, yes.
But these are not just compressed energy.
For the record:
Plasma is a matter state, the current states known are, but not limited to:
There are actually a “few” more states:
01) Solids: A solid holds a definite shape and volume without a container. The particles are held very close to each other.
02) Amorphous Solid: A solid in which there is no far-range order of the positions of the atoms.
03) Crystalline Solid: A solid in which atoms, molecules, or ions are packed in regular order.
04) Plastic Crystal: A Molecular Solid with long-range positional order but with constituent molecules retaining rotational freedom.
05) Quasi-Crystal: A solid in which the positions of the atoms have long-range order, but this is not in a repeating pattern.
06) Liquid: A mostly Non-Compressible Fluid. Able to conform to the shape of its container but retains a (nearly) constant volume independent of pressure.
07) Liquid Crystal: Properties intermediate between Liquids and Crystals. Generally, able to flow like a Liquid but exhibiting long-range order.
08) Non-Newtonian Fluid: a fluid that does not follow Newton's law of viscosity.
09) Gas: A compressible fluid. Not only will a gas conform to the shape of its container but it will also expand to fill the container.
10) Plasma: Free charged Particles, usually in equal numbers, such as Ions and Electrons. Unlike Gases, Plasma may self-generate magnetic fields and electric currents, and respond strongly and collectively to electromagnetic forces. Plasma is very uncommon on Earth (except for the ionosphere), although it is the most common state of matter in the universe.
11) Supercritical Fluid: At sufficiently high temperatures and pressures, the distinction between Liquid and Gas disappears.
12) Degenerate Matter: matter under very high pressure, supported by the “Pauli Exclusion Principle”.
13) Electron-Degenerate Matter: found inside White Dwarf Stars. Electrons remain bound to atoms but are able to transfer to adjacent atoms.
14) Neutron-Degenerate Matter: found in Neutron Stars. Vast gravitational pressure compresses atoms so strongly that the electrons are forced to combine with protons via Inverse β-decay, resulting in a super dense conglomeration of Neutrons. (Normally free Neutrons outside an Atomic Nucleus will decay with a half-life of just under 15 minutes, but in a Neutron Star, as in the Nucleus of an atom, other effects stabilize the Neutrons.)
15) Strange Matter: (The HELL kind of a moronic name is that? Which idiot figured, this is a “cool name”?) A type of Quark Matter that may exist inside some Neutron Stars close to the Tolman–Oppenheimer–Volkoff Limit (approximately 2–3 solar masses). May be stable at lower energy states once formed.
16) Quantum Spin Hall State: a theoretical phase that may pave the way for the development of electronic devices that dissipate less energy and generate less heat. This is a derivation of the Quantum Hall State of matter.
17) Bose–Einstein Condensate: a phase in which a large number of Bosons all inhabit the same Quantum State, in effect becoming one Single Wave/Particle. This is a low-energy phase that can only be formed in laboratory conditions and very cold temperatures (This means, on Earth, this state might be found in other places under the right natural conditions). It must be close to zero Kelvin, or Absolute Zero. Satyendra Nath Bose, and Einstein predicted the existence of such a state in the 1920s, but it was not observed until 1995 by Eric Cornell and Carl Wieman.
18) Fermionic Condensate: Similar to the Bose-Einstein Condensate but composed of Fermions, also known as Fermi-Dirac Condensate. The Pauli Exclusion Principle prevents Fermions from entering the same Quantum State, but a pair of Fermions can behave like a Boson, and multiple such pairs can then enter the same Quantum State without restriction.
SUPPLEMENTAL YET IMPORTANT!
18b) Electron quadruplets: a proven phenomenon (2021, observations consistent with electron quadrupling using "Hole-Doped Ba1-xKxFe2As.). In a Matter Exotic State, Cooper Pairs do not exhibit Long-Range Order. Electron, then, Quadruplets do. Named "Quartic Metal Phase" is related to, BUT DISTINCT TO, those Superconductors explained in Standard BCS Theory, "rather than expelling magnetic field lines as in the Meissner effect, it generates them, a spontaneous Nernst effect that indicates the breaking of time-reversal symmetry."
19) Superconductivity: A phenomenon of exactly zero electrical resistance and expulsion of magnetic fields occurring in certain materials when cooled below a characteristic critical temperature. Superconductivity is the ground state of many elemental metals.
20) Superfluid: A phase achieved by a few Cryogenic Liquids at extreme temperature at which they become able to flow without friction. A Superfluid can flow up the side of an open container and down the outside. Placing a Superfluid in a spinning container will result in Quantized Vortices.
21) Superplasma: NOT YET FOUND/MADE, I am, however, darn sure it is “out there”.
22) Supersolid: similar to a superfluid, a Supersolid can move without friction but retains a rigid shape.
23) Quantum Spin Liquid: A disordered state in a system of Interacting Quantum Spins which preserves its disorder to very low temperatures, unlike other disordered states.
24) Heavy Fermion Materials: Heavy Fermion Materials or Strongly Correlated Fermi Systems form a new state of matter that defines by Quantum Phase Transitions, and exhibits a universal scaling behaviour of its Thermo-Dynamica, transport and relaxation properties. Quantum Spin Liquid, Quasi-Crystals, 2D Fermi Liquids, Heavy-Fermion Metals and Heavy-Fermion Superconductors can belong to the new state of matter.
25) String-Net Liquid: Atoms in this state have apparently unstable arrangements, like a Liquid, but are still consistent in the overall pattern, like a Solid.
26) Dropleton: An artificial Quasi-Particle, constituting a collection of Electrons and holes inside a Semi-Conductor. The Dropleton is the first known Quasi-Particle that behaves like a Liquid.
27) Time Crystals: A state of matter where an object can have movement even at its lowest energy state.
28) Rydberg Polaron: A state of matter that can only exist at ultra-low temperatures and consists of atoms inside of atoms.
HIGH ENERGY STATES:
01) Quark–Gluon Plasma: A phase in which Quarks become free and able to move independently (rather than being perpetually bound into Particles, or bound to each other in a Quantum-Lock where exerting force adds energy and eventually solidifies into new Quark) in an ocean of Gluons (Sub-Atomic Particles that transmit the strong force that binds Quarks together). May be briefly attainable in Particle Accelerators, or possibly inside Neutron Stars.
Oh well, let us add:
☣☣☣ Other states: ☣☣☣
Quantum Spin Liquid
Exotic Matter (Ugh, another such brilliant name)
☣☣☣ Phase-Transition ☣☣☣
☣☣☣ Quantities ☣☣☣
Enthalpy of Fusion
Enthalpy of Sublimation
Enthalpy of Vaporization
Latent Internal Energy
☣☣☣ Concepts ☣☣☣
Equation of State
Macroscopic Quantum Phenomena
Order and Disorder (Physics/Chaos Theory)
Sorry to not be too in-depth for the latter added states.
Please Google explanations where needed, I am not too eager nor have the time to write the entire day here to this post.
Other sites do require a tad of attention, too.
Few edits to get rid of a few typos.
Been typing fast, leading to error.
Hurry ain't ever good.
Found another one:
Concepts is not a state.