A new kind of wind turbine

Dec 27, 2023
Visit site
I am an Indian inventor. For a long time, I am continuing personal research about a new kind of wind power generation system. Recently, while searching net, I have found out that the necessary machinery is already available in market. In short, the machine now can be built easily.
At present, I have completed the CAD drawing and done some ANSYS simulation testing. As per the latest simulation where the RPM was set of 3600, the torque was found to be around 1.52 Newton-Meter for a machine of 35 cm diameter and the input wind velocity was set to be 6 m/s. For me, this is promising result and I can say that no wind turbine in anywhere around the world of that little diameter can generate such torque at this RPM.
I want to know how close a real prototype of similar parameters can perform in comparison to this simulation.

Reactions: JAXX1
Dec 27, 2023
Visit site
No Time. Not a lot of time for everything. too much weather disasters ect, you need to get working on your project right away. Work out the problems as you go along. I review some things on the intranet and all the man made and natural weather disasters seem to be stating something to myself ie that antartica ice melting all that melted ice has to go somewhere hense was trying to see if car companys could make car boats for people that live close to low sea level areas. had high heats this past summer that was really aweful, that high heat causes people to overly use AC air conditioning burns out power stations, too many types of heat where getting some kind of prototype going to inspire otehrs to try to build somewhere along the way someone might come across a few good ideas everyone can use. my windmill i built i didnt do any math, nothing, just built it in accorance to how i use to make em as a kid with my own understanding, put a volt meter on the contacts while i had it spinning in the air and bingo it worked and created voltage. im not sure how much time everyone has with unbelievable weather phenomenom that has been happening yet not wasting time is a big deal for yourself and many others all around you
Actually it's a new kind of wind turbine. A new type, called "concentrated wind turbine". Just search google and youtube with "concentrated wind turbines" and you can see many examples of that. If you are a wind energy enthusiast, I am suggesting you to build a new kind of wind turbine. If you are interested, I will share a video with you. I think you can build it easily and I can help you regarding the design part. But, kindly tell me whether you are interested or not.