A first look at mass-B

Mar 17, 2024
Visit site
Mass-B is a quantitative measure of inertia , a property of light by which it continues in its existing state of rest or uniform motion in a straight line. Mass-B can be considered a dynamic measure relative to the magnitude of light occupying the same place at the same time . Mass-B can be considered a necessity for all movement within a Quantum Mainframe Server and a necessity for the construction of the server .
The mass-B of an object or spatial body can be viewed as the amount of light it retains , whether that be a conservation constant or temporal conserved light .
All mass-B is affected by gravity-B and this is essential for preventing the core of the Q.M.S fusing ''dark light'' .

massb.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2024
Visit site
Mass-B is a quantitative measure that is measured in kg .

In example a 1kg mass would require the minimum of 2kg of mass-B to create 0 mass via gravity-B .

F=Gm1+m2=2kg

newm.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2024
Visit site
The last diagram may be a little confusing, the amount of mass-b an objects has is dynamic so the best equation I can give at this time , is the equation required to create 0 mass , a critical balance between two gravitational systems.

The gravity-B force equation is correct but I am not sure how to add the dynamic nature of mass-b . I can only give the 0 mass value .

The equation basically states it takes 2kg of force to lift a 1kg weight because F=Gm1+m2

On the scales a 1kg weight , is measured 2kg so it all makes sense that is would require a minimum of 2kg of force to split the masses apart .

Do not be concerned that a 2kg block of gold only weighs 1kg in reality because the numbers of value are abstract so it doesn't matter .

Last edited: