Top 5 Introduction to My Hypothesis

Apr 11, 2024
Visit site
👇All My Thesis can be read from here.
[ My Hypothesis ]

1. Quantum Entanglement as Information Exchange:

Plausibility: Moderate to High
Description: Quantum entanglement is a well-established phenomenon in quantum physics where entangled particles remain connected so that the state of one (no matter the distance) can instantaneously affect the state of another. The idea that entanglement might be a form of information exchange aligns with current understandings in quantum mechanics. Extending this to explain macroscopic phenomena like gravity or cosmic connectivity is speculative but grounded in existing quantum theories.

2. Information as a Fundamental Component in Physics:

Plausibility: Moderate
Description: Information theory is increasingly being integrated into physical laws, particularly in theories of quantum mechanics and studies of black holes. While not traditionally considered a fundamental force like gravity or electromagnetism, the concept that information cannot be destroyed and must be conserved in physical processes (like black hole evaporation) is gaining traction. The exact role of information in the framework of fundamental forces remains speculative but is a topic of active theoretical research.

3. Black Holes as Transformers of Mass and Information:

Plausibility: Low to Moderate
Description: The idea that black holes transform mass and information separately as they absorb matter is speculative but intriguing. It builds on the concept of Hawking radiation and the information paradox. While the notion that mass and information could separate and contribute to phenomena like dark matter and dark energy is highly speculative, it offers a creative approach to these unsolved mysteries.

Sora TĹŤgo