Can anyone help with some math?

Mar 17, 2024
Visit site
I am trying to explain some math for the mechanics of a particle .

This particle is called a conservation particle and can conserve a huge amount of elementary charge . The charge that is conserved has a high inertia so even if you touch the particle you do not get a shock , the charge is well and truly grounded .

Now because the particle can conserve a huge amount of charge , having a high capacitance , when particles are within ''range'' of another , the conserved charge of each particle is forced to converge because of the conservation force of the particle .

You might call this gravity .

Note I am not trying to do a radius equation because the radius is 0 between particles when the charge of each particle converges .

I am trying to calculate the force between two particles .

Note what you call mass is the elementary charge of a particle .

I know F=ma but this fails too to describe the F=G I am trying to measure .

Here's where I am at :

I am considering a single particle and it can conserve a lot of elementary charge , so I am at so far 1*Q for charge .

However I don't like Coulombs laws because that doesn't work for this , so I have no meaningful unit value for charge .

Now the amount of charge the particle can conserve is a variable , so I could express F=G(1*var(x) ) but again that gives me no real value this far or does it ?

Or would that be F=G(V*var(x))???????? added , so if x was 10 , that would be a force of 10 . Think it makes sense . Because If I sat 10 particles on top of 1 that would squish it

vx.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2024
Visit site
Ok , I think a 10kg mass on the ground has a ''light value'' of 1.66782047599076e-8 and I'd need a value of the prior diagram to hover at 1m height .

ce1.jpg