You will need to cover what the Scientist say and write about it. Items to cover: coastal invasion by the oceans and also related erosion. You need to note that most of the world's major cities will be affected by this coastal invasion. With more energy available storms become more severe, we now have examples. Climate change: hotter summers, milder winters. Crop growing will need to change as the corn belt moves north. Prevention of climate change will involve major changes in living, working, energy consumption. You should note that the world's people are mostly resisting this or in denial. I feel change in what people do the prevent climate change will come too late.
As I understand your request, you desire assistance with writing in English. If that is correct, I assume that the source data has been noted and read and that you are ready to write. I suggest that you write your essay in your native language and process the essay through an on-line translator program into English. As a follow-on, contact a University in an English speaking country and ask if some graduate student in the English Department would be kind enough to review the translated essay for usage, and grammar. I wish you success with your essay.
A good topic can be regarding the latest discovery of the fact that climate changes are now permanent. integrating multiple studies, it has now been found that there is no way climatic changes can be reversed in any way.
I have something to say (optimism a bit on the subject).
For the Earth.
1. There are some good examples for using new areas to build cities (e.g. Cairo is designing a new city nearby).
My thinking is that we should increase reclaimed areas and inhabit them. There are many thousands of kilometres killed and deserted. Why not 'colonize' them, it would be easier than Mars.
2. Nature has it's processes, we should THINK before and ACT on Earth, truly. Here is not zero done, but lots and lots more to do.
The global on-Earth problems tend to be highlighted from the darkest side.
I wouldn’t diminish them, still.
3. Really, during the last 15 years the temperature rise has increased compared to previous about 50 years period. Still the line chart of growth is not predictable. The sun and Earth have their own natural changing periods. Human actions bring speed up natural instability.
4. Nature takes its time with changes as a process, so do we at quite a successful rate locally.
For sure, our reactiveness should come to more proactiveness. In many cases success examples work better than just threats in numbers.
Either 'global warming' or 'the sea level rise' rather than local or averaged data is declared.
'Millions of the population are threatened by sea level rise’. But not mentioned are those from areas with drastically grown near-sea populations and small islands ones.
Nobel prize has its appraisal and criticism.
Let me put my point.
1. The Earth was never a simplified model, it just had a lot of uncertainties, which we are able to fill with modern technology. Even supercomputers, which are optimized to work especially for the global warming modeling tasks, are working hard with enormous amounts of data to be processed.
2. There are still missing data collection probes, which are being sent to space, the atmosphere and the ocean to make the data more accurate. These are not missed steps, ML and specific facilities need time to be mature to be sent for the data collection. Otherwise they would become a waste of time and resources.
3. The technology development and cooperation for this purpose is unbelievable as never before. Could we push a ‘magic button’ to stop fossil burning? - No. Would it help to the climate change process in the blink of an eye? - No. The Earth is a part of the Solar system taking time for the natural processes and our industries and economy are ‘human impact’, which are also processes.
4. What every person can do to help this exploration is widely known already.
This might be considered as a race, I would rather call it as the exploration of the society and nature.
Start out with, the ice was all melted, it's just happening again. Inc ancient Egypt and the lost city off the coast of Japan as reference. I think the temperature rising is not as great we are lead to believe infact most have no idea. They just agree with media etc. The increase since 1980 has been 0.7c. The global average is increasing and decreasing by 0.2c every year.. 2016 was the highest, then decrease in 17,18 and it went up again last year. These were built by man, the columns are 12ft tall.. They are currently 110ft below the surface..