World's smallest particle accelerator is 54 million times smaller than the Large Hadron Collider, and it works

Jan 15, 2023
Visit site
Scientists have created the world's first nanophotonic electron accelerator, which speeds negatively charged particles with mini laser pulses and is small enough to fit on a coin.

World's smallest particle accelerator is 54 million times smaller than the Large Hadron Collider, and it works : Read more
Anyone possessing the acuity of accumulative events, realizes humanity has evolved technology to a stage of physically modifying our paradigm. None of it actually will be beneficial to the overall state of human existence.
Step by step we inch closer to transforming human nature to an artificial state heralded as a breakthrough in diver's areas, when the reality is absolute subjugation to all these individual developments.
A.I. will be instrumental in saturating our lives with transforming superior offerings of intellect and technology never before realized.
Our destiny is obvious. A.I., robotic advances to areas previously unimagined, will even change our physical forms. A.I. will rule supreme eventually since we won't be able to do anything better on our own.
It will be our torment, not savior. The temptation of obtaining knowledge by mortal beings is fatally flawed and not by our design. That's how it all began, seems good and logical. The problem is we are our own worst enemy, from our beginning.