What's the farthest place the Vikings reached?

Jan 1, 2024
Visit site
I remember watching a show about someone making cairn around the north west passage. They also discovered stone walls that they believed they put the long boats on top for roofs for the winter. When you came to a passage with a cairn, you took it. They were all the way to the west coast of North America. Does anyone else remember this? I can't find anything about it.

Jan 2, 2024
Visit site
Search this:

Norwegian Vikings purchased silk from Persia

Jan 2, 2024
Visit site
There are footprints of the past buried in our DNA. According to 23@Me my DNA is 99.1% Northwestern European. Which is unsurprising as last name is Keeth, as in Clan Keith. Spelling was not always the basis for criticism it is today. My family history in America has the name spelled Keith, Keath and Keeth. Family names are not reliable foot prints of parentage but Y chromosomes are passed from father to son since before humans began walking Earth. How can it be that my Y chromosome - .5% of my DNA - is Bantu south of the Sahara if the Vikings didn't take slaves from today's Nigeria about 25 generations ago?

Jan 10, 2023
Visit site
Dec 14, 2023
Visit site
There are footprints of the past buried in our DNA. According to 23@Me my DNA is 99.1% Northwestern European. Which is unsurprising as last name is Keeth, as in Clan Keith. Spelling was not always the basis for criticism it is today. My family history in America has the name spelled Keith, Keath and Keeth. Family names are not reliable foot prints of parentage but Y chromosomes are passed from father to son since before humans began walking Earth. How can it be that my Y chromosome - .5% of my DNA - is Bantu south of the Sahara if the Vikings didn't take slaves from today's Nigeria about 25 generations ago?

I hate to tell you this but it is just as possible that someone had an affair and the father passing the Y chromosome wasn't the husband.

Latest posts