US government is hiding evidence of 'non-human intelligence', UFO whistleblower tells Congress

Jul 27, 2023
Visit site
Nothing new was revealed. The witness knows someone who has the details, not him -- this explanation has been used for the last 50 years by hoaxers. The public is gullible enough to buy this nonsense.

Jul 27, 2023
Visit site
Nothing new was revealed. The witness knows someone who has the details, not him -- this explanation has been used for the last 50 years by hoaxers. The public is gullible enough to buy this nonsense.
True, not even details about older reports. He didn't even mention the fact that President Kennedy sent the remains of the Roswell aliens to the Vatican in May of 1962.

Dec 5, 2023
Visit site
My sister and late mother were convinced that I was abducted by aliens.

When I was four or five, I shared a bedroom with my younger sister and brother.

My sister spoke of "monkey men" who came and walked me "through the wall." At one point, she told them that she wanted to go as well, but they "spoke inside [her] head" that they were there for me, not her.

As for me, I recall none of that.

But I used to have reoccurring terrifying nightmares of looking down on the roof of our house, then seeing the entire roof, getting smaller and smaller, then seeing it disappear in a pattern of fields and roads, then seeing the Great Lakes outline the State of Michigan, then seeing the entire US, then seeing the Earth.

I'm science-minded. Dreams are not evidence. My sister's experience could have been a dream, perhaps even inspired by my description of my nightmares.

But it is interesting.

And I have this itchy spot on the back of my neck, which in the mirror in a darkened bathroom, appears to glow slightly… :)