Towards Quantizing Gravity

May 30, 2022
Visit site
Will it help if we just specify that if a particle is in a superposition of positions, the gravitational force refers to the center of mass of the superposition?

Apr 24, 2023
Visit site
You're asking about the behavior of entangled particles in which a single particle is slaved to multiple master particles?

In that case, changes could be made to the 'slave' particle from any of the controlling particles at any time. Influence would be based upon new changes and not based upon an averaging of the present state given that things like spin direction are relative.

What I find interesting is the concept of making quantum observations through chains of indirect entanglement in which one particle is doing the observing of another (perhaps with several degrees of separation) but in which quantum states of isolated particles are preserved given the indirect nature of the observations. In other words, the preserved particle would act as a master over the direct observer and the information would have to be extracted through a mechanism in which the direct observer influences yet another particle which is slaved to that direct observer.

When one wants to alter the protected/isolated particle, one uses a direct master-slave connection from the outside to that particle which also has a built in degree of separation to prevent accidental editing. In other words, all read and write functions are indirect and there are two separate quantum pathways used to either read or write, necessarily.

This is the logical approach for both information storage and for purposeful strategic quantum influence of events. I'm not sure if you've read my paper on selective engagement/disengagement of multitudinous Einstein-Rosen Bridges to control outcome but I think that's something which has the potential to be more powerful than observation of possible futures through neutrino measurement.