The most famous Bigfoot sightings

Dec 28, 2022
Visit site
Like many people, I want to believe that Sasquatch are real. But after all these decades and centuries, no one has been able to come up with any real proof. Even the Patterson-Gimlin film from 1967, as cool as it is, is not proof. Photos and shaky videos don't prove a thing. Can you imagine what it would be like if a real Sasquatch carcass or some other proof was found?

Dec 29, 2022
Visit site
Like many people, I want to believe that Sasquatch are real. But after all these decades and centuries, no one has been able to come up with any real proof. Even the Patterson-Gimlin film from 1967, as cool as it is, is not proof. Photos and shaky videos don't prove a thing. Can you imagine what it would be like if a real Sasquatch carcass or some other proof was found?
Todd Standing has recorded undeniable proof of these creatures using video, night vision, and thermal vision. https://youtube.com/@discoveringbigfoot

Others have found hairs of which the DNA has not been linked to any other known North American animal.

Jan 1, 2023
Visit site
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you haven't seen his videos, huh?
Always interesting that all pictures of UFO's and Bigfoot are blurry and out of focus. Modern digital cameras and even cell phones have great cameras. Why then are ALL pictures of these blurry and out of focus? One stand up comedian knew, he stated that the pictures of UFO's and bigfoot are blurry because these are both fuzzy and can't be focused. Or, the pic's show and prove nothing at all.

Dec 29, 2022
Visit site
Always interesting that all pictures of UFO's and Bigfoot are blurry and out of focus. Modern digital cameras and even cell phones have great cameras. Why then are ALL pictures of these blurry and out of focus? One stand up comedian knew, he stated that the pictures of UFO's and bigfoot are blurry because these are both fuzzy and can't be focused. Or, the pic's show and prove nothing at all.
Know how I know you didn't watch the videos? Because he has very clear and zoomed in videos of these creatures.