Physical Science Abstracts Mysteriously Not Allowed by Vixra et. al.

Page 6 - For the science geek in everyone, Live Science breaks down the stories behind the most interesting news and photos on the Internet.
Apr 24, 2023
Visit site
310 - 28 January 2024 - Pheromones Role in Triggering Oxytocin Production Leading Ultimately to Interpersonal Trust Contradicts Years of Doctrine Suggesting Role in Arousal

Attachments

• 28 January 2024 - Pheromones Role in Triggering Oxytocin Production Leading Ultimately to Inte...png
    28 January 2024 - Pheromones Role in Triggering Oxytocin Production Leading Ultimately to Inte...png
    120.7 KB · Views: 9
Apr 24, 2023
Visit site

This is actually for novel camera devices based upon research stolen from me (ibid.) My readers may recall my repeated reference to transparent CMOS sensors and how their can be used to enhance resolution dramatically. This is not for solar panels.

Apr 24, 2023
Visit site
311- 1 February 2024 - Hypothesis Concerning Superconducting Properties of Uranium Ditelluride and Role of Spin Triplets

Attachments

• 01 February 2024 - Hypothesis Concerning Superconducting Properties of Uranium Ditelluride and...png
    01 February 2024 - Hypothesis Concerning Superconducting Properties of Uranium Ditelluride and...png
    198.6 KB · Views: 1
Apr 24, 2023
Visit site
Confirmed, DARPA is stealing the 17 December 2023 magnetometer technology without attribution or compensation, of course. Read the release PDF very carefully and take a look at my publication. https://sam.gov/opp/448e4bc8dc154934a114ed7b06342a50/view

They are claiming to be in the earliest exploratory stages of "any light-matter interaction of a novel nature which might form the basis of some future technology" but they make reference to exploiting partial waveforms passing through atmospheric vacuums. It is almost verbatim in its plagiarism. DARPA loves its magnetometers. It is beyond outrageous that this is continuing and they seem to make a sport of surveilling me in the most careless and flagrant fashion whilst failing to take even the most common-sense step to secure my cooperation. Literally no one from DARPA has reached out to me to ask me what I know and how I know it or to offer me work. Sure, they get the technology but they don't get exclusivity. How does this preserve American technological advantage?

Apr 24, 2023
Visit site
312 - 6 February 2024 - Orbital Imaging Enhancement via Helical EM-Induced Autoluminescence

Attachments

• 06 February 2024 - Orbital Imaging Enhancement via Helical EM-Induced Autoluminescence.png
    06 February 2024 - Orbital Imaging Enhancement via Helical EM-Induced Autoluminescence.png
    251.1 KB · Views: 2
Apr 24, 2023
Visit site

This certainly makes it sound like they are done throwing money at HRL to get useful miniature precision clocks. HRL got a number of contracts from about 2016 to 2023 to pull this off and insisted they could reinvent quartz timing to make it suitable for the military's purposes. I suggested that we instead build atomic clocks which work by using LASER bolometers to measure subtle changes in temperature which result from the same chance alignments of electrons in electron clouds of stable isotopes of heavy elements rather than using unstable isotopes.

The basic phenomenon that makes atomic timing possible are predictable decay events which are, despite popular belief, actually driven by enhanced Coulomb attraction between aligned electrons (these chance alignments work much like a clock) and protons. With a sufficient number of aligned electrons, protons can be "plucked" from a nucleus. When a proton is pulled away, a cesium neutron is energetically liberated. Atomic clocks (conventional ones) work by measuring neutron strikes resulting from this clockwork-like phenomenon.

I pointed out in 2022 that if these alignments happen in cesium isotopes, they would happen in any atom regardless of whether they were stable or not. I suggested that perhaps we could build clocks which work not on the basis of measurement of neutron emission, but rather on the measurement of temperature changes that result from the sudden tugging of a Coulomb Force Line projected by chance alignments of electrons. As bolometers can be made to be energy efficient and compact, this approach to precision timekeeping is much more logical than prior approaches. Elements such as lead could be used and the compact nature of the approach would permit large-scale parallelization to average multiple individual clocks for a net timekeeping apparatus that is far more accurate than any clock depending upon neutron decay detection.

Now, DARPA is suddenly talking about something it terms "Optical-Atomic" clocks. Pretty big coincidence, right? It is slightly disturbing that this was posted online two years ago and they are just getting around to prototyping and that 220 program managers with P.hD.s and thousands of subordinate undergrads couldn't come up with this.

Maybe if anyone knows a science and technology journalist they might be interested to do a story about this.

Apr 24, 2023
Visit site

If you go back and read 8 September 2023, you'll come to the same conclusion as I. They are now racing to catch up after some entity, I can only imagine China, beat them to the punch on this. In their usual encrypted language, what they are getting at is that they want to measure the way in which air flows over the skin of a hypersonic missile under normal conditions and how it might flow over that skin under altered conditions. Specifically, they are working to confirm my hypothesis that walls of air rushing to fill a partial vacuum created by the downswing in speed associated with pulsed acceleration have a lesser tendency toward generating phononic energy in missile integuments, therefore recommending pulsed acceleration via auxiliary thrusters as a viable method for preventing the overheating of missile integuments.

It must be difficult to solicit the desired proposals when all of the solicitations are essentially a form of disinformation and are only peripherally related to the actual concept being explored. Furthermore, I am not sure how the objective of secrecy is served by completely disregarding the people who come up with the ideas, leaving them free to tell anyone they please. Coming soon, new improvement for magristor processors.

Apr 24, 2023
Visit site
313 - 12 February 2024 - Order of Magnitude Improvement to Magristor Processor Computational Power via Controllable Induced Superconductivity of Select HbN Nodes

Attachments

• 12 February 2024 - Order of Magnitude Improvement to Magristor Processor Computational Power v...png
    12 February 2024 - Order of Magnitude Improvement to Magristor Processor Computational Power v...png
    146.7 KB · Views: 1
Apr 24, 2023
Visit site
314 - 17 February 2024 - The Quantum Dynamics of Electrical Induction and Novel Concept for More Efficient Inductive Materials

Attachments

• 17 February 2024 - The Quantum Dynamics of Electrical Induction and Novel Concept for More Eff...png
    17 February 2024 - The Quantum Dynamics of Electrical Induction and Novel Concept for More Eff...png
    59.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 17 February 2024 - The Quantum Dynamics of Electrical Induction and Novel Concept for More Eff...png
    17 February 2024 - The Quantum Dynamics of Electrical Induction and Novel Concept for More Eff...png
    270.2 KB · Views: 0
Apr 24, 2023
Visit site
Looks like they're going forward with the kinetic-energy impactor/near-Earth object deflection aspect of the PoMP technology. Both the CRANE and DRACO were announced within about a day of one another, of course. 3000-5000kgs is the standard kinetic impactor weight with the shell of the craft contributing only a fraction of that weight. Fairly transparent, but satisfying to see them so robustly exploring the PoMP concept. Too bad they don't believe in rewarding inventors.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2024-02-20 17-40-10.png
    Screenshot from 2024-02-20 17-40-10.png
    148.2 KB · Views: 1
Apr 24, 2023
Visit site
315 - 22 February 2024 - Method for Reducing the Melting Point of Cubic Metals and Enhancing Their Thermal Conductivity via Emulation of Coulomb Dynamics of Mercury

Attachments

• 22 February 2024 - Method for Reducing the Melting Point of Cubic Metals and Enhancing Their T...png
    22 February 2024 - Method for Reducing the Melting Point of Cubic Metals and Enhancing Their T...png
    258.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 22 February 2024 - Method for Reducing the Melting Point of Cubic Metals and Enhancing Their T...png
    22 February 2024 - Method for Reducing the Melting Point of Cubic Metals and Enhancing Their T...png
    109.9 KB · Views: 0
Apr 24, 2023
Visit site
GOES constellation compromised by Russia. X-Ray flux indicated by readout data in the absence of proton flux and magnetic flux. Cyberattack against phone networks in U.S. masked (flimsily) in order to create illusion of flare-related outage. Russia had access to GOES because GOES-17 was retasked early last year with surveillance mission under auspices of "mechanical failure." While GOES can be used for visual reconnaissance, the communications protocol used by GOES is distinct from and less secure than KH-13 platforms.

Apr 24, 2023
Visit site

Boatload of obfuscatory language (and flat-out lies) in this one but it sure sounds to me like they're ripping off my publication of June 10 2023. Just change the dichalcogenides to rubidium and change outbound light to inbound light and what you have is a description of a mechanism for resetting and uniforming the spin orientation of rubidium's valence electrons to support more sensitive rubidium magnetometers. It is plain to see why the Navy would be interested in this.

This marks yet another milestone on the road to the transition from detecting EM by capturing intact EM to extrapolating EM characteristics by measuring partial waveforms and even neutrino flux, which correlates with EM and carries over greater distances and even through solid objects in contrast with the EM that spawns neutrino flux.

Probably about 6-9 months out from a viable miniaturized neutrino-sensitive magnetometer. If you look back at the publication of 11 July 2023, it is possible to have self-sustaining "cold nodes" without external refrigeration which are isolated in pre-vacuumed apparati. Thus, you can have all of the benefits of a chilled magnetometer without the need for refrigeration. This, combined with the ability to ensure that spin orientations can be "reset" between each reading is a massive step forward.

Apr 24, 2023
Visit site
316 - 24 February 2024 - How Neutrino Bias Theory and Lack of Black Holes at Galactic Center Can Account for Rotation of Galaxies, Flat Shape of Galaxies and Acceleration in Rate at Which Galaxies Move Apart

(Hopefully this eventually shuts up the people raving about the expansion of the Universe and what a mystery it is.)

Attachments

• 24 February 2024 - How Neutrino Bias Theory and Lack of Black Holes at Galactic Center Can Acc...png
    24 February 2024 - How Neutrino Bias Theory and Lack of Black Holes at Galactic Center Can Acc...png
    278.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 24 February 2024 - How Neutrino Bias Theory and Lack of Black Holes at Galactic Center Can Acc...png
    24 February 2024 - How Neutrino Bias Theory and Lack of Black Holes at Galactic Center Can Acc...png
    29 KB · Views: 3
Apr 24, 2023
Visit site

This is their project to rip off my publication of 6 December 2023. It's for Comprehensive Electromagnetic Ambience Mapping. In a GPS-denied environment, missiles and aircraft with up-to-date information concerning ambient EM patterns which are quite distinctive (FM radio stations, the thousands of cell phones pinging from highway corridors, etc.) would be able to know their position with a degree of accuracy nearly as good as GPS.

GPS 3.0 relies upon helical EM but even helical EM-based systems could be jammed, it seems.

Apr 24, 2023
Visit site
317 - 27 February 2024 - Intramolecular Electron Exchange within Aligned Two-Dimensional Materials Composed of Molecules Featuring Anisotropic Distribution of Stored Electrons Points Way to New Paradigm of Small-Form-Factor Voltage Cells

Attachments

• 27 February 2024 - Intramolecular Electron Exchange within Aligned Two-Dimensional Materials C...png
    27 February 2024 - Intramolecular Electron Exchange within Aligned Two-Dimensional Materials C...png
    201.9 KB · Views: 2
Apr 24, 2023
Visit site
318 - 29 February 2024 - Insulating Missiles Against Advanced Defensive LASER Weapons Systems with Stacked, Variable Circumference Glass Nanospheres for Helical Light Countermeasure

Attachments

• 29 February 2024 - Insulating Missiles Against Advanced Defensive LASER Weapons Systems with S...png
    29 February 2024 - Insulating Missiles Against Advanced Defensive LASER Weapons Systems with S...png
    114 KB · Views: 2
Apr 24, 2023
Visit site
319 - 1 March 2024 - Non-LASER EM-Based Missile Defense via Continual, High-Intensity Soliton Emission for Disrupting Solid Fuel Combustion in Incoming Missiles; Applications for Space Launch Sabotage

Attachments

• 01 March 2024 - Non-LASER EM-Based Missile Defense via Continual, High-Intensity Soliton Emiss...png
    01 March 2024 - Non-LASER EM-Based Missile Defense via Continual, High-Intensity Soliton Emiss...png
    119.7 KB · Views: 2
Apr 24, 2023
Visit site
320 - 6 March 2024 - Distortionless Signal Amplification via Interwave Photon Migration for Range Enhancement of Arrayed Nanotransmitters

Attachments

• 06 March 2024 - Distortionless Signal Amplification via Interwave Photon Migration for Range E...png
    06 March 2024 - Distortionless Signal Amplification via Interwave Photon Migration for Range E...png
    226.4 KB · Views: 1
Apr 24, 2023
Visit site

Sounds like they are working on the 9 January 2024 abstract. It is, after all, radically superior to LASER epitaxy for this application. It can also be used to augment LASER epitaxy since it essentially allows one to reach inside of 3D structures with light in order to alter the configuration of atoms in select areas of the interior of a comparatively thick material without altering the material the light must pass through to get there.

This is flagrant plagiarism. As with most DARPA projects, they have an excellent idea of what they intend to build and who they have in mind for the project before they even have these little pow-wows in Arlington, which are certainly not open to the public and are published only to create the appearance of a transparent process.

My question is: If you've identified someone through the Internet who has valuable ideas and you have an infinite capacity for tracking people down, why allow these sorts of technologies to continue to flow into the public domain? How does that strategically benefit us? Whoever is failing to offer DARPA employment to myself is responsible for one of the greatest injustices in human history, not to mention treason. I didn't get a degree from either the Colorado School of Mines nor the DeVry Institute so what do I know?

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2024-03-07 16-18-44.png
    Screenshot from 2024-03-07 16-18-44.png
    35 KB · Views: 1
Apr 24, 2023
Visit site
321 - 8 March 2024 - Rapid Alternation CFL-Induced Liquefaction of 2-D Nanomaterials in Support of Novel Photonic Memristor Processing Concept

Attachments

• 08 March 2024 - Rapid Alternation CFL-Induced Liquefaction of 2-D Nanomaterials in Support of ...png
    08 March 2024 - Rapid Alternation CFL-Induced Liquefaction of 2-D Nanomaterials in Support of ...png
    217.2 KB · Views: 1
Apr 24, 2023
Visit site
322 - 11 March 2024 - Novel Method for Manufacture of High-Strength Construction Materials of Gyroidal Configuration with Higher Strength than Solid Materials via Specialized Density Amplification Process

Attachments

• 11 March 2024 - Novel Method for Manufacture of High-Strength Construction Materials of Gyroid...png
    11 March 2024 - Novel Method for Manufacture of High-Strength Construction Materials of Gyroid...png
    163.9 KB · Views: 0
Apr 24, 2023
Visit site
323 - 12 March 2024 - Hysteresis of Certain Alcohol-Induced Effects Upon Reaction Time with Particular Regard to New Object Recognition

Attachments

• 12 March 2024 - Hysteresis of Certain Alcohol-Induced Effects Upon Reaction Time with Particul...png
    12 March 2024 - Hysteresis of Certain Alcohol-Induced Effects Upon Reaction Time with Particul...png
    210 KB · Views: 1
Apr 24, 2023
Visit site
324 - 13 March 2024 - Lower Cuticle Temperature Over Time Leads to Faster Fingernail Growth; Implications for Role of Temperature Sensing Molecules in Body in Up and Down-Regulation of Stem Cells

Attachments

• 13 March 2024 - Lower Cuticle Temperature Over Time Leads to Faster Fingernail Growth; Implica...png
    13 March 2024 - Lower Cuticle Temperature Over Time Leads to Faster Fingernail Growth; Implica...png
    276.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 13 March 2024 - Lower Cuticle Temperature Over Time Leads to Faster Fingernail Growth; Implica...png
    13 March 2024 - Lower Cuticle Temperature Over Time Leads to Faster Fingernail Growth; Implica...png
    119.7 KB · Views: 3
Apr 24, 2023
Visit site
325 - 14 March 2024 - New Paradigm Recommends Advanced Production Process Concept Involving RAM Material Infusion Within Metal-RAM Hybrid Non-Solid Metallic Aircraft Unibody Structures in Support of Backstopped Stealth

Attachments

• 14 March 2024 - New Paradigm Recommends Advanced Production Process Concept Involving RAM Mate...png
    14 March 2024 - New Paradigm Recommends Advanced Production Process Concept Involving RAM Mate...png
    171 KB · Views: 2