Mysterious spiral signals in the human brain could be key to our cognition

Jan 15, 2023
Visit site
Scientists suggest strange swirls across the outer layer of the brain might be used to link different parts of it together and help process information faster.

Mysterious spiral signals in the human brain could be key to our cognition : Read more
In no fashion has escaped me concerning the unprecedented milestones attained by humankind in the field of technology. This era seems to be a culmination and not birth of a new world.
The discoveries are coming quickly now, and what I'm seeing is monumental. These amazing and a bit unbelievable discoveries, are a portend of a future snowballing in degenerative, not optimistic, evolution of these technologies.
Seems counter intuitive at first, but believe it or not, what we are experiencing is the opposite of the embraced assumption of a positive development for future generations. What we are encountering now is abundant options for the dissolution of human control, not attainment of.
Examine the type of new discoveries being rapidly realized. The scientist says there is no end, I say the end is coming into focus. This explosion of technology can't be healthy for humankind though it is conducted as such. No blame just a reminder of human imperfection, and in this case there is only one conclusion.
Any Acedemic minded individual can follow the human evolution of what we term technology, and understand where we are actually and not hopefully. The avalanche of what is labeled good is in reality the clear sign of what was never good, and now the train is speeding toward a predictable ending.
Again, no blame cast upon the scientific community in their eagerness to open up knowledge in every sector. Ironically, they will innocently be our vehicle of dissolution.

Jun 20, 2023
Visit site
In no fashion has escaped me concerning the unprecedented milestones attained by humankind in the field of technology. This era seems to be a culmination and not birth of a new world.
The discoveries are coming quickly now, and what I'm seeing is monumental. These amazing and a bit unbelievable discoveries, are a portend of a future snowballing in degenerative, not optimistic, evolution of these technologies.
Seems counter intuitive at first, but believe it or not, what we are experiencing is the opposite of the embraced assumption of a positive development for future generations. What we are encountering now is abundant options for the dissolution of human control, not attainment of.
Examine the type of new discoveries being rapidly realized. The scientist says there is no end, I say the end is coming into focus. This explosion of technology can't be healthy for humankind though it is conducted as such. No blame just a reminder of human imperfection, and in this case there is only one conclusion.
Any Acedemic minded individual can follow the human evolution of what we term technology, and understand where we are actually and not hopefully. The avalanche of what is labeled good is in reality the clear sign of what was never good, and now the train is speeding toward a predictable ending.
Again, no blame cast upon the scientific community in their eagerness to open up knowledge in every sector. Ironically, they will innocently be our vehicle of dissolution.
Having read only the first few paragraphs of this article, I see humankind has finally hit on promulgation-from-centers unified field theory (NOT quite "the God particle"!). This is more than technology; it's the end of the Tree of Knowledge: inevitable return to the Creator, on bad terms...

Jun 21, 2023
Visit site
Having read only the first few paragraphs of this article, I see humankind has finally hit on promulgation-from-centers unified field theory (NOT quite "the God particle"!). This is more than technology; it's the end of the Tree of Knowledge: inevitable return to the Creator, on bad terms...
The biological system of man is unprecedented, not a single biological formula is known. It's like the universe, you can look but you can't touch it. But there is a solution if you follow the logic: nature can be useful if you use it right, and any biological disorder can be fixed, my 2007 invention www.HealthyMeToo.org