Measles deaths jumped over 40% from 2021 to 2022, CDC reports

Jan 15, 2023
Visit site
Declines in measles vaccination during the COVID-19 pandemic have been tied to an uptick in measles cases, deaths and major outbreaks worldwide.

Measles deaths jumped over 40% from 2021 to 2022, CDC reports : Read more
let's be sure that any spike in diseases is not attributed to Illegal aliens. A major factor which will emerge more frequently.
I'm just commenting on this because it is, or should be, a thoroughly investigated topic.
The criminality which has thrusted this danger upon America has demonstrated the necessity of removing the offending pathogen instead of constant compromising.
Maybe a bit extreme, but it is a concern.

Nov 20, 2023
Visit site
let's be sure that any spike in diseases is not attributed to Illegal aliens. A major factor which will emerge more frequently.
I'm just commenting on this because it is, or should be, a thoroughly investigated topic.
The criminality which has thrusted this danger upon America has demonstrated the necessity of removing the offending pathogen instead of constant compromising.
Maybe a bit extreme, but it is a concern.
This report is based on reports from around the world, so your thoughts assigning blame may be misguided, Giovani.

Jan 15, 2023
Visit site
This report is based on reports from around the world, so your thoughts assigning blame may be misguided, Giovani.
My misguided thoughts are not discussed enough. Indeed, it is a worldwide problem going back to my original comment.
Allow me to expand my thought to every location on earth on which this is happening.
Are we just now coming around to the sheer number of diseases which have been spread by illegal immigrants from the beginning?
A nice quiet period of incubation has thoroughly taken hold, and the exposure of harmful pathogens brought into empathetic countries have threatened their populaces.