Mammals may be driven to extinction by volcanic new supercontinent Pangaea Ultima

Our unquenchable thirst for money, food, and ease of living will make a large % of mammals, as well as most every other category of living thing, extinct or unrecognizably mutated long, long before we have to worry about this scenario. By the time this new continent emerges, the entire biosphere will have re-evolved from roaches and rats!

Jun 7, 2023
Visit site
Our unquenchable thirst for money, food, and ease of living will make a large % of mammals, as well as most every other category of living thing, extinct or unrecognizably mutated long, long before we have to worry about this scenario. By the time this new continent emerges, the entire biosphere will have re-evolved from roaches and rats!
Never a need to worry. Unadulterated capitalism has already won. There's nothing that can be done.

Jan 15, 2023
Visit site
The next supercontinent, Pangea Ultima, is likely to get so hot so quickly that mammals cannot adapt, a new supercomputer simulation has forecast.

Mammals may be driven to extinction by volcanic new supercontinent Pangaea Ultima : Read more
I believe the described extinction is possible at any time. It is still debatable whether a cataclysmic event occurred long ago with traces of a previous civilization erased completely.
Volcanic activity alone can account for a complete covering of earths surface in a relatively short interval. We cannot be guaranteed by science that this is not the case.
In my view, the earth is like a gun which is loaded and cocked, requiring a cosmic object large enough to upset the equilibrium of volcanic chambers worldwide.
They are at this moment prepped and able to cover this planet easily to a mile deep. I believe ancient civilizations may have been pushed into extinction by such a phenomenon, leaving no trace whatsoever.

Oct 3, 2023
Visit site
I highly doubt all mammals will go extinct. Maybe modern mammals will, but not the entire Mammalia class. Non-avian dinosaurs became extinct for the same reason and more, but we didn't lose the entire reptilia class from it.

Reactions: Giovani
Jan 15, 2023
Visit site
I highly doubt all mammals will go extinct. Maybe modern mammals will, but not the entire Mammalia class. Non-avian dinosaurs became extinct for the same reason and more, but we didn't lose the entire reptilia class from it.
There is a fascinating passage in the original King James bible in chapter one, verse 28. There is a word which is lost in translations of "modern" bibles, and the word is 'replenish'.
A quick scan of the dictionary meaning is without doubt a smoking gun that there was something prior to the Garden of Eden. Whether it was mammals or some other beings, they were destroyed completely and needed replenishing, or brought back to a previous state.
It was a command of God, who does not engage in informing his creation of what was before. In fact, he is looking increasingly like a dead-beat father. So much information not shared with us historically, in I believe an imperfect fashion.
Just my rumination.