Important Astronomy - No elliptic orbit and relativity break through

Page 3 - For the science geek in everyone, Live Science breaks down the stories behind the most interesting news and photos on the Internet.
Feb 16, 2023
Visit site
The Earth is rotating at a speed of 24 hrs per cycle but this information is relative to how fast we count .

If I was to count twice as fast , the earth would be rotating at a speed of 48 hrs a cycle .

If I was to count twice as slow , the earth would be rotating at a speed of 12 hrs a cycle .

Still believe in science when they believe in time dilation ?

They don't even understand relativity !

No thing can travel faster than the speed of light ?

The speed light travels is 1 second per cycle , if I count twice as fast , I have just travelled twice as fast as the speed of light .
Sure, things can travel faster than light.
As in the visible spectrum of humans.
For example, Cherenkov radiation does this.
And humans have a defined standards for what a second is.

Feb 16, 2023
Visit site
You see not because unbounded light as to enter your eyes , you see because our minds are connected by ''space-time'' (Quantum Mainframe Server) to everything within the frame .

Your eye lids are essentially an obstruction .

If you are in a dark room you can still see the walls , the darkness you see is the walls and of course there is the absence of unbounded light but not the absence of the QMS .

Shine a laser pen at a wall and you will see the red dot on the wall , no light required to enter your eyes because you are already connected via the QMS .

You can take a tape measure and measure the dot in its exact location , you could even draw a circle around the dot so when you turn the light on you can see that your measure wasn't fake .

The QMS allows for space to be transparent to unbounded light and sight , rather than opaque .

Try to detect a frequency/wave length emitted from a red object of about 750nm and you will find there isn't one . That's because the object is red and can be measured to be red in its exact geometrical position .

Additionally when we place a blue object in shade , the blue does not change frequency and redshift as the physics would require if present science was correct on how we see .

The Sun is out here today , there is blue box in a shadow in my living room , I can see the box is just less illuminated , there is no change of frequency/wavelength even though there is a less magnitude of light in the shadow .

The blue box is not emitting a frequency/wavelength of ~450nm , I know this because I couldn't detect this using equipment .

We can create a 450nm carrier signal and detect it !
100% blind people can not see. So QMS theory needs to explain that.

Mar 17, 2024
Visit site
100% blind people can not see. So QMS theory needs to explain that.
Blind people cannot see because there's a defect in the bio-logical system that obstructs the neurological system from processing the information .
In simple terms even with their eye lids open , they are still closed .

Mar 17, 2024
Visit site
Sure, things can travel faster than light.
As in the visible spectrum of humans.
For example, Cherenkov radiation does this.
And humans have a defined standards for what a second is.

I am well aware of the definitions of a second , your link missed out a degree of motion on a sundial , a distance the earth rotates relative to the sun which was about ~0.288...miles=1's , but I have not done the exact calculation for a while .

True realism definition of a second is : Any abstract constant value relative to the agreement of the observers .

So what this means is that if we halved the frequency of the Caesium Atom , that could still be used for the value of a second .

See my friend the correct definition of time is : Time is a product of timing .

added- If observers disagree on time (timing) , they are disagreeing on the abstract constant value . There is never a time dilation , only a disagreement .

For example you claim your second is half the frequency of my second using the Caesium Atom . We can both agree that my second is two of your seconds and then both times equal the same duration of timing .

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2023
Visit site
I am well aware of the definitions of a second , your link missed out a degree of motion on a sundial , a distance the earth rotates relative to the sun which was about ~0.288...miles=1's , but I have not done the exact calculation for a while .

True realism definition of a second is : Any abstract constant value relative to the agreement of the observers .

So what this means is that if we halved the frequency of the Caesium Atom , that could still be used for the value of a second .

See my friend the correct definition of time is : Time is a product of timing .

added- If observers disagree on time (timing) , they are disagreeing on the abstract constant value . There is never a time dilation , only a disagreement .

For example you claim your second is half the frequency of my second using the Caesium Atom . We can both agree that my second is two of your seconds and then both times equal the same duration of timing .
Your time would be over when only half a day has gone by, though.
So your measurement of time would be incorrect.

Feb 16, 2023
Visit site
Blind people cannot see because there's a defect in the bio-logical system that obstructs the neurological system from processing the information .
In simple terms even with their eye lids open , they are still closed .

“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.”​

― Albert Einstein

Mar 17, 2024
Visit site
Your time would be over when only half a day has gone by, though.
So your measurement of time would be incorrect.
You should reread what I wrote
If observers disagree on time (timing) , they are disagreeing on the abstract constant value . There is never a time dilation , only a disagreement

The speed of rotation does not change , the person measuring 1/2 the rate would measure 48 hrs in a day instead of 24 .

Feb 16, 2023
Visit site
You should reread what I wrote
If observers disagree on time (timing) , they are disagreeing on the abstract constant value . There is never a time dilation , only a disagreement

The speed of rotation does not change , the person measuring 1/2 the rate would measure 48 hrs in a day instead of 24 .
The point still stands that there is a way to measure what a second is, so whether you are counting fast or slow does not matter.

Mar 17, 2024
Visit site
The point still stands that there is a way to measure what a second is, so whether you are counting fast or slow does not matter.
Hmm, there is multiple ways the second can be measured but all measures remain abstract .

Anyway it was nice chatting , I am going to quit science because it is just a waste of my own life .

They can try to fix all the broken science without my help .

Reactions: Debed
Mar 17, 2024
Visit site
By the way , the smallest measure of time is a nano-second and any observer in the Universe has to agree on the measure because it is absolute and the smallest possible measure . There can be no argument about a nano-second because there is never a ''time dilation'' . A nano-second only uses two adjoined points of space A and B or (x0,y0,z0,)+(x0,y0,z0,)=(x1,y0,z0,) .

A nano-second is a product of the timing of a light clock , where light travels back and forth between points . There is never an angular path like Einstein's ''incorrect'' famous light clock experiment because there is no space between the two points .

If you want to calculate the ''speed'' of the ebb and flow of a nano second , you'll need to break down the speed of lights distance per second , shortening the distance , 299,792,458 meters .

For example 299,792,458 meters/ 2 = 149,896,229m/0.5 second

You'll need to break this down all the way to approx 1/10th of a mm , then you will have pretty much the speed of time .

(x0,y0,z0,)+(x0,y0,z0,)=(x1,y0,z0,) *10=1mm is my approximation which is as close as we can get without being ridiculous .

A nano-second proves there is never a time dilation and science is incorrect .

Speed also proves there is never a time dilation and science is incorrect .

If two observers are travelling at the same constant speed d/t , there can be no disagreement on the speed of time . I can do the train carriage malarkey with this , but not really required .

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2024
Visit site
I will finish off time ,

the secret is that time does not progress at 1.s per change of history , history is continuous like my prior provided ''math'' . Time progresses from point to point with no spacing between change , 1's is a massive space between changes .

x=Δ(x0,y0,z0,)=(x0,y0,z0,)+(x0,y0,z0,)=(x1,y0,z0,)

Δ(x0,y0,z0,)≠9 192 631 770 Hz=d/t=3.5cm (might have been 2.5cm spacing between caesium and detector ,can't quite recall now) .

P.s Change the constant temperature of the Caesium atom and that changes the frequency too .

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2024
Visit site
Just to finish off time .

Frequency is the amount of repeat occurrences over an amount of time .

When https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hafele–Keating_experiment

did the time dilation experiment all frequencies were measured using a clock .

First clock 9 192 631 770 Hz/1.s

Second clock example 8 192 631 770 Hz/1.s

Do you see the problem with that ?

You can't then define 1.s is equal to the frequency because we already know the occurrences of the new proposed clock aren't constant like our previous clock .

Feb 16, 2023
Visit site
Just to finish off time .

Frequency is the amount of repeat occurrences over an amount of time .

When https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hafele–Keating_experiment

did the time dilation experiment all frequencies were measured using a clock .

First clock 9 192 631 770 Hz/1.s

Second clock example 8 192 631 770 Hz/1.s

Do you see the problem with that ?

You can't then define 1.s is equal to the frequency because we already know the occurrences of the new proposed clock aren't constant like our previous clock .
Take care and have fun.
Best of luck in your future adventures.