Hundreds of ancient, invisible structures discovered near our galaxy's center

Jun 7, 2023
Visit site
Hi, I just made an acct here in reference to the structures. I'm not really a science person but I had a perception.

What if those lines are transportation related. Maybe something along the line of plane contrails.

Certainly, maybe something generated behind a light-speed ship.

What if it was the result of some massive war? Stars are very dense there, of course. Some kind of long-range energy weapons on a scale we can't even fathom?

Just some thoughts I had.

Jun 14, 2023
Visit site
Actually, it kind of makes sense: If you have billions to the billions power of particles in space and a strong magnetic field... The particles would be drawn to magnetic field (lines...) or something like that... and accumulate... later dissipate.

Mar 19, 2022
Visit site
Over and over the predictions of plasma cosmologists are validated, and the explanations of plasma cosmology ring true. There are no 'black holes.' What you see is a plasmoid of galactic scale, and each of those filaments powers other plasma structures, be they companion galaxies or star clusters, distributing the galaxy's electric load across the matter it is conductively connected to.

This is how stars are powered; why observation shows that a star like our Sun is hotter at the outside of its atmosphere and cooler inside. This is why we have solar cycles and why they affect planets, even to the point of speeding up and slowing down their rotation rates.

EVERYTHING is electric.