Giant sunspot grew 10 times wider than Earth in just 48 hours, then spat X-class flare right at us

Nic

Jul 5, 2023
Visit site
So you think the phases of the Sun might a little bit to do with climate change? Just a little bit?
No, and neither does NASA, the DOD, or MIT. I mean, in reality, lot's of things impact this world, that said, I know what you are implying, that we are not the cause, at all. Well, unrenewables are just that, and two BILLION cars on the road have to cause heat, along with all the other various generators and whatnot. This world is not that big, and we are numerous, our activities are seen, and tracked from space. We cause change, don't ever doubt that.

Jul 4, 2023
Visit site
No, and neither does NASA, the DOD, or MIT. I mean, in reality, lot's of things impact this world, that said, I know what you are implying, that we are not the cause, at all. Well, unrenewables are just that, and two BILLION cars on the road have to cause heat, along with all the other various generators and whatnot. This world is not that big, and we are numerous, our activities are seen, and tracked from space. We cause change, don't ever doubt that.

No, I am implying that 3 Jul was not the "hottest ever" as stated in another article. Any time some climate
"expert" is talking at you in decades or my favorite, "in record history", which is about 170 yrs for temps, you need to remember they are leaning more political than scientific. All the articles you posted are "theory",
and if you go back to the 70s every climate doom theory has been wrong... Remember, the Arctic is supposed to be free of ice right now as was stated by "climate experts" back in 2012. Climate doom is always 10 yrs away it seems. These "experts" can't even tell you what caused the Minoan warming but they promise they know what is going to happen in the future. Why do you think that is?

If you look at the data, facts, you will see that the Earth's temp rises approx every 100k yrs then falls off rapidly, we have in the rise portion for hundreds off years now with small peaks and valleys along the way, and we aren't at the highs of the past yet, even the Roman warming was 2 C above current temps. As to why that was???

"However, the historical warming of the Med during the Roman Empire is linked to intense solar activity, which contrasts with the modern threat of greenhouse gases."

Roman Warm Period Was 2°C Warmer Than Today, New Study Shows

Plenty of hard data out there with no political spin if you want to look for it.

Latest posts