Footage of hypersonic metallic UFO shown by Pentagon officials at historic hearing

I believe that in the future(after funding), that these images will have come from DSP processing artifacts. Ghost signals. The military now networks all the sensors, from multiple sources, all together. All would detect the ghost at the same time. A common ghost.

This is much more likely, than a craft without inertia.

But....I have also heard, that the new space force.....is the owner and operator of these new craft. That is quite a stretch.

I'll stick with the processing error til one lands in my yard.

Reactions: Snorrie
Electronic "errors", weather balloons, experimental aircraft .... who knows? The UFO congressional hearings are just a diversion from the more pressing, more serious and more obvious political and social problems facing the U.S. The hearings are akin to promising an unruly child a trip to Disneyland.

DC has become quite a scene to watch. Our agencies have so much control of every aspect of our economy now, that the market can not work. Except of course for the investment market. This market makes money on failure or success. A sure market. But the production market is at the mercy of bureaucrats, not the consumer. A tyrannical spigot. Look at the damage they've done in about one year.

The pain is delayed, the pain here now is from 6 months ago, wait til later this summer.

All will remember this summer. It will be historic for the USA. We've just started to break economic records. I don't think the public is aware of this, yet. The press hides it.

We'll find out shortly. Next month SCOTUS will decide and adjourn. And threats have been made. We will see how this shoe fits our present leadership in DC and our major city mayors.

But my time is short. If congress lets me examine an alien spacecraft, I'll stop criticizing them.

Reactions: Snorrie