FDA Calls Psychedelic Psilocybin a 'Breakthrough Therapy' for Severe Depression

Feb 7, 2020
Well they need to legalize the magic mushrooms then! :giggle:
I don't understand why UK politicians outlawed the picking of magic mushrooms! They grow wild on fields all around my house and i loved picking them, then drying and putting them in honeypots, I don't do this now of course as it would be illegal 🤗but no harm came from this hobby, I'm not sure about the medicinal use fo depression because if could go the other way, one thing I'm certain of though is experiencing psilocybin and the magical effects of mother earth should be on everyone's bucket list.

Feb 7, 2020
Well they need to legalize the magic mushrooms then! :giggle:
I don't understand why UK politicians outlawed the picking of magic mushrooms! They grow wild on fields all around my house and i loved picking them, then drying and putting them in honeypots, I don't do this now of course as it would be illegal 🤗but no harm came from this hobby, I'm not sure about the medicinal use fo depression because if could go the other way, one thing I'm certain of though is experiencing psilocybin and the magical effects of mother earth should be on everyone's bucket list.

ASK THE COMMUNITY