FDA Calls Psychedelic Psilocybin a 'Breakthrough Therapy' for Severe Depression

Feb 7, 2020
Visit site
Well they need to legalize the magic mushrooms then! :giggle:
I don't understand why UK politicians outlawed the picking of magic mushrooms! They grow wild on fields all around my house and i loved picking them, then drying and putting them in honeypots, I don't do this now of course as it would be illegal 🤗but no harm came from this hobby, I'm not sure about the medicinal use fo depression because if could go the other way, one thing I'm certain of though is experiencing psilocybin and the magical effects of mother earth should be on everyone's bucket list.

Mar 6, 2020
Visit site
That's the idea keep everyone stoned. Look at Amsterdam where the quality of life has degraded.
I doubt it's going to make anyone stoned, it only uses a chemical found in magic mushrooms. Heart treatment medicine is made using small amounts of poisonous plants, yet you don't see it poisoning people. Also, Denmark has the highest quality of life in the world according to the Social Progress Index. While it may be difficult to accurately measure something like that, the fact Denmark scores high is evidence the degradation you speak of isn't there.

Finch

BANNED
Nov 22, 2020
Visit site
I doubt it's going to make anyone stoned, it only uses a chemical found in magic mushrooms. Heart treatment medicine is made using small amounts of poisonous plants, yet you don't see it poisoning people. Also, Denmark has the highest quality of life in the world according to the Social Progress Index. While it may be difficult to accurately measure something like that, the fact Denmark scores high is evidence the degradation you speak of isn't there.
Why does Denmark have the highest quality of life in the World? I mean other than believing that they are all rich famous good looking because they are tripping

Mar 6, 2020
Visit site
Why does Denmark have the highest quality of life in the World? I mean other than believing that they are all rich famous good looking because they are tripping
The Social Progress Index that I looked at measures quality of life through 5 categories, here are Denmark's scores in them:
  • Water and Sanitation 99.87 %
  • Nutrition and Basic Medical Care 99.28 %
  • Access to Basic Knowledge 98.49 %
  • Personal Rights 97.89 %
  • Access to Information and Communications 95.64 %
This chart shows what goes into those scores.
  • 1606220066963.png

Finch

BANNED
Nov 22, 2020
Visit site
The Social Progress Index that I looked at measures quality of life through 5 categories, here are Denmark's scores in them:
  • Water and Sanitation 99.87 %
  • Nutrition and Basic Medical Care 99.28 %
  • Access to Basic Knowledge 98.49 %
  • Personal Rights 97.89 %
  • Access to Information and Communications 95.64 %
This chart shows what goes into those scores.
Their is no chart, it is an opinionated list compiled by a pothead.

Furthermore drug addicts in the gutter always feel great about life because their life is controlled by the opioids in their veins and they will say or do anything to get more.

Is this about one of those places where the simpletons all live below sea level