Dark matter may have it's own 'invisible' periodic table of elements

Nov 10, 2023
Visit site
A simpler explanation: Priomiordial black holes that evaporate do not require new physics. Instead of one big pop, could the "Big Bang" be several nearby pops, like ripples of water spreading from multiple raindrops? When their giant gravitational waves collide, you will get positively reinforced clusters of mini primordial black holes arranged in complex ring shapes. The smaller black holes pop fast, lighting up the proto-galaxies, but Jupiter-sized holes (with an event horizon like a basketball) can hang around to the present as so-called dark matter haloes.

Nov 11, 2023
Visit site
If so, what effect does this 26% of invisible elements have on the 5% visible matter what scientists base their simulations, theories and understanding on, not forgetting what effect the 69% Dark Energy may also have? These 3 identified areas must all work in unison, but we know only of what one of them does.

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2023
Visit site
I am not a scientist, and here is my latest theory of gravity:

Gravitational waves emanating from every atom sometimes add to each other, and sometimes subtract from each other -- just as all types of waves do. The result is that the attractive force of gravity sometimes increases and sometimes decreases.

Inside each galaxy, the tendency is for gravity to increase; outside of each galaxy, the tendency is for gravity to decrease.

There is no dark matter holding galaxies together; there is no dark energy forcing each galaxy away from its neighbors.

If the above is true, how does each atom keep pumping out gravitational energy? Well, all atoms take in electromagnetic radiation from the stars. Possibly, each atom converts some small part of that "positive" electromagnetic energy into the "negative" energy of gravitational waves. Analogies don't always work, and this one might not, but I think of waves coming into a beach, and undertow pulling one swimmer out -- they call that "rip current"; but fifty yards to the north, a return current pulls another swimmer in.

Latest posts