90,000-year-old human footprints found on a Moroccan beach are some of the oldest and best preserved in the world

May 19, 2023
Visit site
Hard to believe these so-called scientists or whatever they are still believe the Earth is 90, 000 years old much less the billions and trillions and gazillions of years they throw out there. They need to recognize we're not stupid and just own that they made a mistake, not continue the false narrative.

Jun 19, 2023
Visit site
Hard to believe these so-called scientists or whatever they are still believe the Earth is 90, 000 years old much less the billions and trillions and gazillions of years they throw out there. They need to recognize we're not stupid and just own that they made a mistake, not continue the false narrative.
No trillions or gazillions, just billions.

Reactions: cecilia fx
Dec 5, 2023
Visit site
Would you care to document your assertions? What is your evidence, The Bible?

Jan 31, 2024
Visit site
Agreed, we all know everything was made last thursday.

Dec 22, 2023
Visit site
Would you care to document your assertions? What is your evidence, The Bible?
No need for the Bible. Just see discernible dinosaur fosills sticking from ground (or even lying on it as I saw in China), and their prefectly preserved tracks. Then use your elementary school math to plot the damage made by erosion and the rock erosion rate (ca 40ft/my).

Feb 4, 2024
Visit site
The point the original commenter is making is if the scoence used for dating is wrong then our estimates will always be exaggerated. Uranium-thorium-lead dating according to a livescience article I read was used to date the Earth to 4.4 billion years, but again we can only use what information we have at this time. The issue is until a new science to date things is provided then the world will continue to utilize what we have available.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jan Steinman
Apr 22, 2020
Visit site
No need for the Bible. Just see discernible dinosaur fosills sticking from ground (or even lying on it as I saw in China), and their prefectly preserved tracks. Then use your elementary school math to plot the damage made by erosion and the rock erosion rate (ca 40ft/my).
Still at it? As I said to you before, there's no reason to suppose that fossils on the surface have been at the surface for more than a few years. In the case of this article, the article clearly states that the footprints were preserved by being rapidly buried in clay sediments.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jan Steinman
Dec 22, 2023
Visit site
Still at it? As I said to you before, there's no reason to suppose that fossils on the surface have been at the surface for more than a few years. In the case of this article, the article clearly states that the footprints were preserved by being rapidly buried in clay sediments.
Whatever, if they were buried any considerable length of time before they would be clearly melted with the surroundings, not retaining their clear-cut shape.
And how you mean that perfectly preserved dinos' tracks (just google for them, they are plenty out there) could have been under other sediments any such periods and then appear intact on the surface is beyond me.

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2023
Visit site
If you're really interested what's all this is about, read my answer to Jan Steinman below this comment of yours.
I've added akiprev to my "ignore" list, after reviewing his postings, which revealed a one-track pattern.

I suggest others do the same. Such people are only here to get a rise out of others. If we don't rise to their bait, they'll go elsewhere.

I've got no time for ignorant zealots.

Reactions: cecilia fx
Dec 22, 2023
Visit site
I've added akiprev to my "ignore" list, after reviewing his postings, which revealed a one-track pattern.

I suggest others do the same. Such people are only here to get a rise out of others. If we don't rise to their bait, they'll go elsewhere.

I've got no time for ignorant zealots.
C'mon Jan, you old (affirmatively) ace, just before leaving explain briefly how we find all those obnoxious intact dinos' tracks after so many millions (or it was billions?) years.