World's fastest camera captures images at 156 trillion frames per second

Mar 17, 2024
Visit site
This camera can generate clips of breathtakingly quick processes — and could help scientists create ultrafast magnetic memory and pioneering ultrasonic medical treatments.

World's fastest camera captures images at 156 trillion frames per second : Read more
Cameras are a super cool invention , it is like the mirrors can see and that is why the image is inverted . The relativity left and right thing .

It is interesting because I am unaware of any spectral wave-lengths of light being reflected into a mirror from the viewed body .

This information would have to be similar to a carrier signal which could be detected via other means .

Additionally any carrier type signal or wave-function emitted or ''reflected'' from a viewed body would experience wave function collapse because of how the dispersal of unbounded energy works .

A recombination of wave-function created by a mirror doesn't seem likely or logical .

Sight is explained , that light has to enter your eyes to see and it is sort of explained as different wave-lengths of information entering your mind that is decoded into the information that we see within our minds .
It is also explained that the spectral content of an object (colour) is a product of light .

However , there is something amiss with this information because the colour of an object does not change when we reduce the light intensity by placing the object in a shadow .

If sight worked the way science claims then we'd see the colour change of an object when placed in shadow because we have reduced the magnitude of light .

I suspect colour exists without light and this is the science mistake .

A tin of red paint isn't just red on the surface , that would be illogical .

How does a camera work ?

The mirror is connected to the viewed via space-time is my only answer , the mirror sees you .

Jan 30, 2024
Visit site
A lot of words that say nothing.

You're entitled to your opinion, though without evidence that's all it is.

I'll trust actual science to explain the physical world rather than opinions.

Mar 17, 2024
Visit site
A lot of words that say nothing.

You're entitled to your opinion, though without evidence that's all it is.

I'll trust actual science to explain the physical world rather than opinions.
I have provided axiom evidence already !

Place something blue in a shadow and let me know when it changes colour .

Get out a measuring tape and measure where you see that colour because we see objects and the colour in the exact location .

Shine a laser dot in the darkness , you will see the dot in its exact location and this too can be measured . Add smoke to the room and you will see the laser beam in its exact location but you will not observe light reflecting of the beam or the dot .

Humans have a live feed , their minds are really bad at storing pictures . Luckily we have an auto-recognition function . You don't need anything to enter your eyes when the QMS makes things transparent to sight , allowing your mind to pass through space . The QMS is always connected to your mind whether your eyes lids are open or not . Your eye lids are just an obstruction that is why we can still see brightness through our eye lids sometimes . When you shut your eye lids , you can still see but are obstructed . If you look careful you can see your own eye lids when they are closed .

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2024
Visit site
Color isn't just light, it's the combination of light reflecting off the surface of an object and that object's absorbing of certain frequencies and not others. Like a blue ball absorbs all other frequencies but blue and your eye then percieves that ball as blue. Thats why the color doesn't change in low light. The color of the light (typically white) didn't change just it's intensity so the blue ball looks slightly darker but still blue. The only way to change the color of the ball is to either change the color of the light hitting it, but that only changes it from blue to black depending on the light color you used. Any other color than blue light will result in a black looking ball because very little to no light is reflecting back, or changing the balls surface properties to reflect a different color frequency (Paint it or something similar).

For your laser statement, you see the point of the laser because it is reflecting back into your eye (due to the properties of the matierial it's hitting, which gives it the starburst look), add smoke and the whole beam is now reflecting small amounts of light back to your eye. Shine a wide beam laser down a shaft of slightly larger diameter than the beam and look in from the side somewhere and you will just see a dark shaft until you put something to obstruct the light, thus allowing you to see it. Thats because without the obstruction there are no particles of light hitting your eyes making it appear dark even though there is light streaming through the shaft. If you could create a perfect mirror with no light diffusion, you wouldn't see the laser point either as none of that light would reflect back to your eyes.

Mar 17, 2024
Visit site
Color isn't just light, it's the combination of light reflecting off the surface of an object and that object's absorbing of certain frequencies and not others. Like a blue ball absorbs all other frequencies but blue and your eye then percieves that ball as blue. Thats why the color doesn't change in low light. The color of the light (typically white) didn't change just it's intensity so the blue ball looks slightly darker but still blue. The only way to change the color of the ball is to either change the color of the light hitting it, but that only changes it from blue to black depending on the light color you used. Any other color than blue light will result in a black looking ball because very little to no light is reflecting back, or changing the balls surface properties to reflect a different color frequency (Paint it or something similar).

For your laser statement, you see the point of the laser because it is reflecting back into your eye (due to the properties of the matierial it's hitting, which gives it the starburst look), add smoke and the whole beam is now reflecting small amounts of light back to your eye. Shine a wide beam laser down a shaft of slightly larger diameter than the beam and look in from the side somewhere and you will just see a dark shaft until you put something to obstruct the light, thus allowing you to see it. Thats because without the obstruction there are no particles of light hitting your eyes making it appear dark even though there is light streaming through the shaft. If you could create a perfect mirror with no light diffusion, you wouldn't see the laser point either as none of that light would reflect back to your eyes.
I will leave you too it , no point knocking when nobody at home .

Added- I will say one thing , most of physics is incorrect , they can't even do math , do you really think they are right on this when they are wrong about most things ?

The human brain IS NOT like a television receiver and this is easy to prove because when I look up , I don't receive Sky tv in my mind .

Based on your poor logic , humans can detect and decode carrier signals , wave-lengths of light , but we all know that is absolute bs .

Last edited: