Will the US run out of water?

Aug 27, 2020
Visit site
When I attended the first Earth Day in 1970 one of the main issues was zero population growth. Nowadays no one even mentions it. Why is that?

We squandered our chance over 50 years ago. Now we need negative population growth. It's not only the solution to all of society's problems, it's the only solution, and if we don't do it voluntarily good old Mother Nature is going to force it on us in the form of natural disasters, pandemics and the like.

Aug 27, 2020
Visit site
We need to STOP ALL IMMIGRATION NOW!!!!!!!!!
Immigrants built this country into what it is now, and unless you're Native American you're descended from immigrants, too. Native Americans were here first and Europeans stole their land and committed genocide on them.

Your comment is a perfect illustration for why we're in this mess. Immigration has nothing to do with the problem. It's a distraction devised by the people profiting from and responsible for the problem as a way to keep you from thinking about it.

You don't even realize you're being manipulated in such a way, but I suppose that's the way manipulation works.

Aug 27, 2020
Visit site
I am glad you agree with me :)
We need to learn from the native americans and
STOP ALL IMMIGRATION NOW!!!!!!
I don't agree with you at all. If we stopped immigration now our crops would rot in the field and our hotels would become disheveled. Immigrants are, on average, much harder working and more dependable than the American worker, and our economy depends on them extensively. They do the work Americans won't do.

Why do you think that we still have so much immigration? It's because the greedy corporations that run this country depend on being able to exploit that supply of dependable cheap labor.

The same politicians that are putting that bug in your ear about "build the wall" are the ones exploiting that labor - the ones that would never want it to stop. They say one thing to get you riled up, and then do the opposite behind your back.

Ask the twice impeached thrice indicted former president who employs many, many immigrants (including many illegals) and depends on them extensively.

You are being played by those scoundrels my friend. Wake up and realize that.

Aug 27, 2020
Visit site
Your soon to be jailed former guy employs more illegals than almost anybody else - proven fact. He lies to your face and you're too misinformed to realize it. He manipulates you by scaring you and you suck it up because you just don't know any better.

Farming is already as mechanized as it can be. Some crops need to be picked by hand.

And if it's left to him any new machines will be built in China. Ask him where he gets his neckties.

Aug 27, 2020
Visit site
I suspect you will continue to drink the kool aid until it poisons you, sitting there in your bubble isolated from the real facts. The only news outlets in America that didn't report on the countless cases of TFG employing illegals all over the place were Fox, Newsmax and Russian owned OAN. They work hard to keep you uninformed. Look what I found with a quick search. Careful, you might inform yourself!

But no, America's biggest traitor doesn't employ illegals. Of course not!