When were sea levels highest?

Jul 4, 2023
Visit site
"Back then, the climate was warming due to predictable changes in the Earth's orbit. In modern times, ice is melting because humans are burning fossil fuels,"

And of course the Earth doesn't orbit today so something else has to be causing the change in climate even though it's
done the exact thing every 100k years or so for millions of years... 🤔

Mar 25, 2024
Visit site
Sea levels were extraordinarily high during the last period of the dinosaur age. But ocean levels may have been even higher before that.

When were sea levels highest? : Read more
Furthermore, the sun runs through different cycles over many different years, currently the sun has been increasing in brightness and thus heat for the last 30 years or more. The increasing light and heat, also add to global warming. Further, furthermore, the climate literally changes every single year, from hot to cold, and then cold to hot, so even over 1 year, the climate isn't even stable. Some years the summer is really hot, some times really wet, sometimes it's a crappy summer. Other times it snows, heavily, other times it doesn't snow at all. So, again, even over a year, and from year to year, the climate isn't even steady.

Other factors in the climate change, are the wobble and the orbit, which both change over 100's and 1000s of years. Volcanic activity is also a major factor.

I read in new scientist magazine a few years ago, any scientist who wants to use their grant money to prove global warming is anything other than man-made, that funding is cut or restricted/rescinded. To me restricted stinks.

When I was in school, all the talk was about an over due ice age, even though the last ice age still hasn't ended. That was less than 40 years ago, so it seems very weird that now all the talk is warming, warming, warming.