Underwater volcano eruption 7,300 years ago is the largest in recorded history

Jan 15, 2023
Visit site
The Kikai-Akahoya eruption — the largest volcanic explosion in recorded history — ejected more than 80 cubic miles of volcanic rock and ash off the southwestern coast of Japan 7,300 years ago.

Underwater volcano eruption 7,300 years ago is the largest in recorded history : Read more
This must have been fairly rough for humans worldwide. Every discovery such as this sheds light on the particular circumstances surrounding civilizations and major human migrations.
This monster exploded underwater. More than ash and pumice threatened the seas in a great arc. It had to be a seemingly terminal event for the environment to any living human being.
I can't stress enough the possible and probable reoccurrence of such an episode at any time. just when it couldn't get any worse, isn't that the human experience?
I'm careless in not being engaged with the reality of this impending situation. I have my life also, and the concerns of everyday living, but what I am espousing is just as real as any personal reality.

Feb 29, 2024
Visit site
This must have been fairly rough for humans worldwide. Every discovery such as this sheds light on the particular circumstances surrounding civilizations and major human migrations.
This monster exploded underwater. More than ash and pumice threatened the seas in a great arc. It had to be a seemingly terminal event for the environment to any living human being.
I can't stress enough the possible and probable reoccurrence of such an episode at any time. just when it couldn't get any worse, isn't that the human experience?
I'm careless in not being engaged with the reality of this impending situation. I have my life also, and the concerns of everyday living, but what I am espousing is just as real as any personal reality.
Still, you say "must have." That's not recorded. Sure, we can date the eruption. And yes, it definitely affected humans living at the time. But where is the evidence? That's not what recorded history means.

Jun 19, 2023
Visit site
Usually I avoid misleading headlines but I had to skim the article to see if it was a syntax error or if there was actual evidence that the eruption was witnessed a d recorded by humans.
Maybe instead of "skimming" the article, you could try "reading" it.
-Crazy Ideas From the Lunatic Dimension, by Obedient Unit 221884370, in Service of the Greater Good, Sir!

Jan 15, 2023
Visit site
Still, you say "must have." That's not recorded. Sure, we can date the eruption. And yes, it definitely affected humans living at the time. But where is the evidence? That's not what recorded history means.
Who said recorded history? And not "must have", they did. Education and reading history/archeology can aid you in forming a coherent comment instead of looking troll-like.