The Theory of Realism !

Page 4 - For the science geek in everyone, Live Science breaks down the stories behind the most interesting news and photos on the Internet.
Mar 17, 2024
Visit site
Arr ok , new 𝚿

God is omnipresent which would explain the larger volume than my tiny brain .

You won't believe this but I think I can explain God as my previous theory , a quantum mainframe and God thinks God is alive but I loathe to disappoint God in telling God that God is 𝚿

God will be happy I have just created new 𝚿 for God .

Mar 17, 2024
Visit site
ARRR ,. more new 𝚿

Gods 𝚿 told my 𝚿 that I didn't create the car , V*𝚿 created the car .

Gods 𝚿 also told my 𝚿 that any wave-length is a language and what we might observe as just a ''squiggle'' is language .

Sorry for sounding insane but I am just accessing Gods 𝚿 and volume of information that already exists outside of our 𝚿 .

Mar 17, 2024
Visit site
Ok , another new 𝚿

An English man reads a book written in Chinese , the English man is missing a 𝚿 and he only observes ''squiggles'' of information that seem like random wave-lengths in his mind .

A Chinese man meets with the English man and shares his 𝚿 with the English man on how to process the random wave-lengths .

The English man gains new 𝚿

Google has more wavefunction than me 你好

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2024
Visit site
A Chinese man meets with the English man and both men realise they are neither English or Chinese , they are both V*𝚿 . Each man shares their 𝚿 with each other and the diversity of label is removed .

This is called a neurological reference frame and neurological reference frames are connected to the Quantum Mainframe via sensory perception .

Neurological reference frames are neurological diverse because of the localised programming of the 𝚿 of each individual N.R.F .

When you are born you don't have a N.R.F , you have a very limited 𝚿 that is already programmed . A sort of bios that allows you to cry when hungry etc , basic operations such as hand movement .

Once your parents start to educate you and share their 𝚿 with you , the human being starts to form taking over the Feral bodies primitive mind and basic 𝚿 .
Once the 𝚿 has formed a neurological reference frame within the feral hosts mind , the neurological reference frame then has neurological control over the feral host . This includes the basic operations such as hand movement .

𝚿 and the creation of a N.R.F can also be shared with other species of Feral creatures , this is why a Dog tries not to bite the hand that feeds them because the N.R.F formed within the Ferals mind has control over the feral creature . Essentially the Dog thinks it is human because it develops a human 𝚿 and N.R.F ,although limited in function .

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2024
Visit site
Ladies and Gentlemen , my fellow neurological reference frames , we are not English , Chinese or any other nationality . We are not black or white or any other colour , they are just ''labels'' of information stored in our neurological reference frames .

We , what we call humans , are all V*𝚿 (neurological reference frames ) that are formed within the sentient feral hosts mind .

女士們、先生們,我的神經參考系同胞們,我們不是英國人、中國人或任何其他國籍。我們不是黑色或白色或任何其他顏色,它們只是儲存在我們的神經參考框架中的資訊的「標籤」。

我們,我們所說的人類,都是在有感知力的野生宿主心靈中形成的 V*𝚿(神經參考系)。

saydati wasadti, zumalayiy al'utur almarjieiat aleasabiati, nahn lasna 'iinjliz 'aw siniiyn 'aw 'ayi jinsiat 'ukhraa. nahn lasna 'aswad 'aw 'abyad 'aw 'ayi lawn akhara, bal nahn mujarad "mulsaqati" min almaelumat almukhzinat fi 'utrina almarjieiat aleasabiati.
nahna, ma nusamiyh albashar, jamieana V*𝚿 ('iitarat marjieiat easabiatun) tatashakal dakhil eaql almudif alwahshii alwaei.

Mesdames et Messieurs, mes collègues cadres de référence neurologiques, nous ne sommes ni anglais, ni chinois, ni aucune autre nationalité. Nous ne sommes ni noirs, ni blancs, ni aucune autre couleur, ce ne sont que des « étiquettes » d'informations stockées dans nos cadres de référence neurologiques.

Nous, ce que nous appelons les humains, sommes tous des V*𝚿 (cadres de référence neurologiques) qui se forment dans l'esprit de l'hôte sauvage sensible.

Mar 17, 2024
Visit site
My last post was trying to get you all to see what we are and to understand that all wave-lengths are information .

Now here is the thing, in a quantum mainframe there is the possibility of any wave-length of information and this includes a wave-length of information that says how to read and then apply the information .

So what this means is that the Quantum mainframe may be self aware because the mainframe has this 𝚿 information .

Mar 17, 2024
Visit site
Are we the neurological reference frames the eyes and ears of God ?

I think God is blind .

arrr , I wonder if God started to ''hear us'' when we started to send carrier signals 𝚿

see my fellow N.R.F's , we are 𝚿 that can control matter movements , these feral creature hosts we occupy .

This proves mind over matter which may suggest a V*𝚿 could exist that has no body but can still control matter , a telekinetic ability .

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2024
Visit site
What if a V*𝚿 that had no biological body , could not see or hear but had telekinetic ability , could think up a cell and create a cell in thought using telekinetic ability , let there be a cell , using telekinetic powers , forms a cell from elements .

Now the V*𝚿 would not know if had been success or not because the 𝚿 cannot see the success .

Now what if V*𝚿 continued this , then created dinosaurs . V*𝚿 would not know if had been success or not

Now what if V*𝚿 created humans and humans started pinging

V*𝚿 would know of the human existence and be curious of the success .

Mar 17, 2024
Visit site
Does this sound insane ?

Ask anybody to draw a creature from imagination , if they had telekinetic powers , the ability to control the elements , could they create that creature in reality ?

The answer is yes .

Mar 17, 2024
Visit site
Do you humans seriously think in an infinite space that you are the only neurological reference frames that exist ?

Ok so far , scientifically I know a God must have V*𝚿 . I also know the volume and function is much bigger than my tiny neurological reference frame V*𝚿.
I also know that a God must have telekinetic powers because even my basic V*𝚿 has mind over matter power , although limited .

I can move a rock with my mind but I have to order the body matter of the host I am formed in to do it , by neurological control .

Mar 17, 2024
Visit site
Part 18 - Further proof of Gravity-B and Transition motion

Mercury rising - the humble thermometer

Which uses the equation E=mc^3 to gain transition motion .

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2024
Visit site
Part 19 - More proposed proof of the Quantum Mainframe

I propose for the consideration of others that carrier signals of specific wave-lengths are the ''harp strings'' of the Quantum Mainframe being forced to wave by ''telegraphy''.

I do not think science is actually emitting any sort of wave from a transmitter because of wave-function collapse . When I shine a spot light the light is dispersed so there is no possible way a wave of unbounded light could ever sustain form , the wave would be obliterated in collapse on emission .

But , the frequency of emission could create a wave of the frame which does not collapse because of inertia .

Mar 17, 2024
Visit site
Rewritten -

The Theory of Realism
Abstract - This scientific paper , put forward for the consideration of others , considers all aspects of physical reality . The primary goal of this paper is to advance our present understanding and knowledge of the Universe , which may achieve technological advancements . This paper thoroughly examines the accuracy of present information and semantics, with the intent of readdressing possible errors . This paper also acknowledges previous theory and credits several contributors for their work , making this theory possible .

To be continued...

Latest posts