Strange ice formations may have tricked physicists into seeing mysterious particles that weren't there

May 4, 2020
Visit site
So when you say "They compared ANITA's findings to results from IceCube" and there was some corroboration, and bearing in mind that IceCube is 2.5km below the ice surface, can ice formations still be an explanation?

May 23, 2020
Visit site
I have a theory. Dark Matter is a moisture of kind, so small as to not be detected yet. We feel accomplished when we organize matter at the Nano level...... How about Zetta to the power of Zetta ? We need to set our goals much smaller and much larger. Now back to my theory of "twisted". It appears to me that everything has an animated twist to it. The tornado, whirlpools, galaxies, electron spin, the path that the Earth makes through the solar system, and on and on. Human perception is very limited. Try to explain to a classroom of students that the dot you put on a chalkboard has traveled more than 200 miles in less than a second. As the dot looks to be in the same place you put it, your students would think you are nuts. At least until they considered all the combined speeds of the earth traveling through the solar system that travels through the Milky Way Galaxy, that in turn is traveling through the Universe. All based on a system where high and low pressure / energy are trading places. What if the universe itself was traveling through something at great speeds and Black Holes were not a gravitational force but a place that sits completely still where the external forces push our observable dimension of time into another ? If in deed our universe was traveling fast enough, we may already be traveling faster than the speed of light and Black Holes are not. Does anybody consider that we could be viewing a single galaxy from both sides at once ? We already know that light does not have to be traveling in a straight line so theoretically our observation of other galaxies could possibly exist from both sides at once. Crazy stuff huh ? Let me hear your opinion !

Last edited: