Solved Same-sex behavior was hardwired from the beginning of time. Thoughts?

Page 2 - For the science geek in everyone, Live Science breaks down the stories behind the most interesting news and photos on the Internet.
Mar 19, 2020
There are no homosexual parents that have reproduced without a member of the opposite sex, and there would not be any homosexual parents with children if not for typical male female relations, which includes all doctors doing invitro procedures.
The article isn't saying that. It talks about how early on animals would just have sex with everything. And Vioseff Râisón meant families adopted or otherwise. My gay ass is just laughing at the picture of the lions.

Finch

BANNED
Nov 22, 2020
The article isn't saying that. It talks about how early on animals would just have sex with everything. And Vioseff Râisón meant families adopted or otherwise. My gay ass is just laughing at the picture of the lions.
So in other words you want to believe that you are an amoeba that reproduces by cell division. In reality even plants have male and females, are you aware of this?

Mar 19, 2020
So in other words you want to believe that you are an amoeba that reproduces by cell division. In reality even plants have male and females, are you aware of this?
no. That's not what I said. How does any of this say that I think gay people can reproduce:
"The article isn't saying that. It talks about how early on animals would just have sex with everything. And Vioseff Râisón meant families adopted or otherwise. My gay ass is just laughing at the picture of the lions. "

Finch

BANNED
Nov 22, 2020
no. That's not what I said. How does any of this say that I think gay people can reproduce:
"The article isn't saying that. It talks about how early on animals would just have sex with everything. And Vioseff Râisón meant families adopted or otherwise. My gay ass is just laughing at the picture of the lions. "
That is nonsense, some early life forms reproduce by cell division, and they still do. if the article (which is not worth reading) says that early animals had sex with different species the article needs to produce evidence of this which can not be found in the fossil record. Or is the article saying that early animals humped members of the same sex. Seriously none of this can or was recorded in any way so it is nonsense.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS