• Welcome to the Live Science Forums, a playground for those curious about humanity and the world around us. Introduce yourself here!

Solved Same-sex behavior was hardwired from the beginning of time. Thoughts?

LCarlson

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 12, 2019
It's also hard wired into humans believe it or not. I haven't put up anything on this site as I'm not sure of its guidelines etc but it's definitely true!
We recognize that it can be difficult to respond to this sort of topic without veering toward discussion of religion, but that topic is off limits per our forum rules: https://forums.livescience.com/threads/read-before-posting-forum-rules.3/
If you can address it strictly based on scientific principles, history or culture without landing on religion, feel free!

Reactions: petra4
Nov 27, 2019
It is not hard wired into humans.
Also, it is not necessary to separate science from truth. You are ignoring the plumbline and the balance of scales and that is un-American.

Nov 26, 2019
We recognize that it can be difficult to respond to this sort of topic without veering toward discussion of religion, but that topic is off limits per our forum rules: https://forums.livescience.com/threads/read-before-posting-forum-rules.3/
If you can address it strictly based on scientific principles, history or culture without landing on religion, feel free!
Thank you for letting me know. By the way, it didn't have anything to do with religion but can understanding what you're trying to address.

Nov 27, 2019
I will try to answer. They moderate me out. We might be considered mammals by our own standards, scientifically speaking. 👀
There are different types of flesh. I know you have read the Bible, so you know it says that the animal creatures were made before mankind. Adam named them. He was pretty smart to think of some of those names. 🤔
But I bet you haven't considered how he walked with God in the cool of the day, and how his reasoning faculties were so far advanced of ours before he lost all that.
In 6 thousand years we have lost mind-boggling intelligence and abilities and we're just starting to get some of it back, because knowledge is increasing exponentially the closer we get to the end of the age.
Now they are talking about transhumanism more and more, between animals and humans, as well as between humans and fallen angels. Then you have your basic Nephilim, and they didn't all die in the flood. Some studies say they hid in the earth, maybe even in pockets where the water came out to cover the face of the Earth. They are not human or animal; they are immortal, so they have to be thrown into the lake of fire to be confined there forever.
We don't have immortal bodies yet. We have immortal souls. Jesus has a resurrected body. He appeared in a room without opening the door. Then he said, Touch my wounds; and give me something to eat. ha!
I have studied electronics a little and I know that electricity travels through solid objects by means of protons and electrons. There you have your basic resurrected body: travels through solid objects and indestructible. Everybody gets one.
One day soon, God will receive some and reject others. Hence the need for the inescapable lake of fire. Nothing unholy can remain in his presence.
I hope you will be with those of us who are in the receiving line. In your brand spanking new resurrected body, all fit and proper, looking fine. Praise God.
You better read this fast because for sure the moderators will get it for that alone!
Be patient and wait for the coming of the Lord. He has been waiting patiently for you. 🥰

Dec 26, 2019
I will try to answer. They moderate me out. We might be considered mammals by our own standards, scientifically speaking. 👀
There are different types of flesh. I know you have read the Bible, so you know it says that the animal creatures were made before mankind. Adam named them. He was pretty smart to think of some of those names. 🤔
But I bet you haven't considered how he walked with God in the cool of the day, and how his reasoning faculties were so far advanced of ours before he lost all that.
In 6 thousand years we have lost mind-boggling intelligence and abilities and we're just starting to get some of it back, because knowledge is increasing exponentially the closer we get to the end of the age.
Now they are talking about transhumanism more and more, between animals and humans, as well as between humans and fallen angels. Then you have your basic Nephilim, and they didn't all die in the flood. Some studies say they hid in the earth, maybe even in pockets where the water came out to cover the face of the Earth. They are not human or animal; they are immortal, so they have to be thrown into the lake of fire to be confined there forever.
We don't have immortal bodies yet. We have immortal souls. Jesus has a resurrected body. He appeared in a room without opening the door. Then he said, Touch my wounds; and give me something to eat. ha!
I have studied electronics a little and I know that electricity travels through solid objects by means of protons and electrons. There you have your basic resurrected body: travels through solid objects and indestructible. Everybody gets one.
One day soon, God will receive some and reject others. Hence the need for the inescapable lake of fire. Nothing unholy can remain in his presence.
I hope you will be with those of us who are in the receiving line. In your brand spanking new resurrected body, all fit and proper, looking fine. Praise God.
You better read this fast because for sure the moderators will get it for that alone!
Be patient and wait for the coming of the Lord. He has been waiting patiently for you. 🥰
First of all if you think their was a literal Adam and Eve with an apple and a talking snake I really don't know what to tell you. Maybe you should share your mythology on a Christian forum. Your not going to make any ground here preaching religious dogma.

Like I said already because for some reason it is not registering in your mind. I do research religion but I am not a part of it. You trying to put fear in me from your Christian lord is giving me a good laugh. So thanks for the laugh. You can keep waiting for your lord. Even if the Bible god was the real God I would never follow him. So good luck on your quest on trying to pass your mind control on other people. :ROFLMAO: Although I do find the Nephilim very interesting. I think the fallen angels you talk about are not angels at all but more extraterrestrial in nature.

Nov 27, 2019
First of all if you think their was a literal Adam and Eve with an apple and a talking snake I really don't know what to tell you. Maybe you should share your mythology on a Christian forum. Your not going to make any ground here preaching religious dogma.

Like I said already because for some reason it is not registering in your mind. I do research religion but I am not a part of it. You trying to put fear in me from your Christian lord is giving me a good laugh. So thanks for the laugh. You can keep waiting for your lord. Even if the Bible god was the real God I would never follow him. So good luck on your quest on trying to pass your mind control on other people. :ROFLMAO: Although I do find the Nephilim very interesting. I think the fallen angels you talk about are not angels at all but more extraterrestrial in nature.
Well, that's what I meant by there are studies that indicate they could have been under the ocean and maybe even travel through vortices to do whatever their nefarious deeds might be. Just saying.
I didn't mention the snake. That was you.

Dec 26, 2019
:LOL:
Well, that's what I meant by there are studies that indicate they could have been under the ocean and maybe even travel through vortices to do whatever their nefarious deeds might be. Just saying.
That is interesting with the vortices and under the ocean.

You mentioned Adam named the creatures. Are you saying you only believe half the story? lol! Usually a Christian thinks the whole book of Genesis happened literally. So don't tell me you don't believe in the talking snake. :D

Nov 27, 2019
:LOL:

That is interesting with the vortices and under the ocean.

You mentioned Adam named the creatures. Are you saying you only believe half the story? lol! Usually a Christian thinks the whole book of Genesis happened literally. So don't tell me you don't believe in the talking snake. :D
What makes the talking snake so far fetched? You have been believing in talking reptilian creatures ever since people started to say they were abducted by "greys". Just saying.😀

Dec 26, 2019
What makes the talking snake so far fetched? You have been believing in talking reptilian creatures ever since people started to say they were abducted by "greys". Just saying.😀
Now you are using your thinking to find the Bible story is not accurate at all. Does it make more sense for it to be a talking snake or that it was an extraterrestrial named Enki that may have been reptilian which is why they say snake. Such as the story goes Enki wanted humans to have knowledge and wisdom while Enlil wanted to destroy the humans and furthermore Enki saved the humans by warning them about the flood because Enlil was tired of the humans. What makes more sense to you then a talking snake in a garden and Eve eating an apple?

And yes countless humans have reported being abducted by Grays and Reptilian looking creatures. How many people have reported being abducted by a snake?lol!

Nov 27, 2019
There is your-story and there is History.
If you believe your story is true instead of His story it would indicate that you are deceived by the devil who said, "Did God really say?" And I know that can't be true because the man was not deceived (1Timothy 2-3) he just just went along with her.
That tells me that you are also not deceived by this made up story and fable about "Enki". So, there is only one conclusion I can make and that is that you are angry with God for one reason or another. Mind telling me what that is?

Dec 26, 2019
There is your-story and there is History.
If you believe your story is true instead of His story it would indicate that you are deceived by the devil who said, "Did God really say?" And I know that can't be true because the man was not deceived (1Timothy 2-3) he just just went along with her.
That tells me that you are also not deceived by this made up story and fable about "Enki". So, there is only one conclusion I can make and that is that you are angry with God for one reason or another. Mind telling me what that is?
If there was a devil how do you know that devil that you believe in didn't put the Bible together to make you follow a religion. How do you know the devil didn't create your religion? Do you even know what the Satan and Devil is?

Really if you want to get down to it there is no entity such as Satan. It is simply a creation of man. The more people that believe in this Satan the more its energy grows. So you by believing in it actually adds energy to it. Originally though Satan was nothing more than the planet Saturn in an astrological quality. In Egypt it was the Egyptian God known as Set which represented Satan or Saturn. The Persians are those in Iran and close instead of calling the Planet Saturn or Set they called it Satan. Later on the Christians latched on to the Persian teachings in Zoroastrianism and Satan became a part of the Christian religion. I know more on how the term the Devil was created also. That can be at earliest traced back to India. But I can let you dwell on Satan for a bit. :giggle:

There is no fable their are tablets in ancient Sumerian and other places that are far older than the Bible. In fact many of the stories in the Bible are based on those stories such as the older Babylonian flood stories as one example. Not to mention even looking at the Hindu religion which is far older than Christianity and you can see a few characteristics of the fiction of Jesus were taken from Krishna. I suppose you are one of those Christians that believe that anything other than your religion is of the devil? I know it very well because that is how my crazy mom is. :LOL:

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2019
Thank you for your answer. I don't believe in any religion, crazy or otherwise. I believe in salvation that happens when someone meets Jesus for real and finds their life in him. Peace!

Reactions: Truthseeker007
Dec 26, 2019
Thank you for your answer. I don't believe in any religion, crazy or otherwise. I believe in salvation that happens when someone meets Jesus for real and finds their life in him. Peace!
If that is not religion then I don't know what is. It is relying on an outside force to save you. But to each their own. Some people need crutches and others don't. I guess some people need a savior. It's not for everybody though. I think it depends what your soul needs to experience. Just like some souls want to experience salvation through Krishna and others Muhammad. And thousands more of savior gods to follow. I think the problem with the Christian religion and the Muslim religion is they want to shove it down other people's throats.
And Christians tend to think all the holidays revolve around them when in reality they were taken from the Pagans.

Reactions: TeeTee

ASK THE COMMUNITY

Latest posts