Orcas sink another boat in Europe after a nearly hour-long attack

Nov 7, 2023
Visit site
I definitely agree with that idea...they are retaliating to the abuse they suffered from human beings....remember, they are highly intelligent....

We've been experimenting with a trailing hot wire it's a little hard on the anodes but they turn tail works on mostly everything except seals
12 volt okay 24 works better 120 works really really well but again it's hard on the anodes

Reactions: Thorneel
Nov 12, 2023
Visit site
After years we now believe, thanks to all the scientific world discoveries information shared with the world that Orcas are smart, very smart.

I submit that in this particular area of the world/oceans these Orcas, perhaps even a pod or more, have been strongly offended by humans in some way and over the last couple of years are now making their objections known. Perhaps suspicious boaters have injured them, killed an orca (young or a leader) either intentionally or not, humans have strongly upset them and they want us to know. Perhaps it continues to occur and they want us to stop.

I believe the authorities in this area need to investigate and figure out if something humans are doing have set them off and stop it from happening before more innocent boaters pay the price of those without conscious.

Nov 15, 2023
Visit site
Note to Harry Baker: photo supposedly depicting the orcas in the Strait of Gilbraltor looks, in fact, like an image of orcas in the Strait of Georgia (or the Georgia Strait) between the British Columbia mainland and Vancouver Island in Canada. Orcas are plentiful there....as are photos of orcas.

Nov 15, 2023
Visit site
BREAKING: Biden vows to stop orcas at any cost, requests Congress to send $4 billion arms package to Europe and increase sanctions against Sea World. In response, Shamu releases press statement: "Mrrrrrrrrr, eee eeeeee.... kiiiiikk-k-k-k-, klik klik klik-k-k-k.... raaaawwrrrrr!

Latest posts