No chance of a soft landing': Company confirms Peregrine mission's human remains won't reach the moon

Jan 8, 2024
Visit site
So... will they send it into space now? Or will it remain in orbit around the moon and eventually crash?

The first one will be the most appropriate, I guess, "to go where no one has gone before" :-D

Mar 23, 2023
Visit site
II can understand motivation behind arguments involving land ownership made by currently living descendants of native Americans who were forcibly removed.

But y'all do not own the moon. You've never been there. you can't just look at something in the sky and say my spirituality includes that. therefore nobody can touch it. Like I promise you if you have some sort of deity that resides within the moon or is the moon there is literally nothing that a probe that's only 1.2 tons can possibly do to hurt or damage them. that deity does not care. he is still sleeping.

do you wake up every time a random bacterium lands on your skin. are you offended by what it's doing or do you just let it go about its business.