Global warming will likely cross dangerous 1.5 C threshold within 5 years, UN report warns

Jan 15, 2023
Visit site
The U.N. weather agency has warned that El Niño and human-caused climate change will likely push temperatures into "uncharted territory."

Global warming will likely cross dangerous 1.5 C threshold within 5 years, UN report warns : Read more
The global warming debate has many twists and turns. My opinion is anchored in the facts gleaned over the years in witnessing hysteria and agendas pursued.
If all was accomplished by removing human generated pollution from earth, it would very quickly become colder. Humankind has artificially heated the earth in contrast to the interglacial situation that is real.
We are supposed to be heading back into a glacial setting. It should be cold. In a way count your blessings though our pollution-oriented species is also spoiling this earth.

Jan 15, 2023
Visit site
My personal take on the definite evidence of earth warming is that if humankind were able to realize the goal of zero emissions, we would experience the interglacial period turning cold.
I believe humans have artificially warmed the planet, and if anything, we've gone too far in affecting the environment.
The earth would otherwise be heading into another ice age as has been the pattern for thousands of years. Ironically, we are in the customary mode of supreme human ego; everything must be about us in a closed loop of disinformation due to agendas corrupted by human frailty.