Fountains of diamonds erupt from Earth's center as supercontinents break up

Aug 19, 2023
Visit site
I'm just curious, why "The diamonds have been sat..."? I know that was a quote from the professor, but it seems an odd choice of words, as if they had been ordered there by design.

Aug 21, 2023
Visit site
I'm just curious, why "The diamonds have been sat..."? I know that was a quote from the professor, but it seems an odd choice of words, as if they had been ordered there by design.
It's UK English. The US English equivalent would be "The diamonds have been sitting..." No design here, just dialect differences.

Reactions: Smicky1962
Aug 25, 2023
Visit site
This is just a theory, and a fairly baseless one at that!! Why does this site publish "theories" and claim them as facts? This is NOT the first time I have found articles containing untenable scientific literature on this website. Just another affirmation that you shouldn't believe everything you read, although a "scientific" website should strive for higher credibility.

So, theories, can be sat somewhere for sum1 to educate them!??? Curiously speaking, if there was one found(a diamond) in America to furthest affirm!??? Please provide the information of certifier!!!

Btw
there is an aww-schuucks
On any alumni credits